Sign in to follow this  
tophe

BIS @ E3: Confirmed!

... Ralph tell us about OpF 2 engine, at least what you saw on E3, little bit more please tounge_o.gif ,

Another thing. When has Europe and Asia ever had a desert like those pics rock.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Asia is basically half desert, what do you base your knowledge of Asia on, movies!? Check that map out, yeah, nothing but bamboo and panda bears.

edit: And you practically live there... tounge_o.gif

With Asia I think they are more pointing on those former Sovjet states (Kazachstan, Uzbekistan etc.). That part of the world is called Asia too you know wink_o.gif

With Asia I think they are more pointing on those former Sovjet states (Kazachstan, Uzbekistan etc.). That part of the world is called Asia too you know  wink_o.gif

Maybe we get to play the two sides of this "coalition", like the russians and the yanks, and for MP balance we might get battles betwean these two, that would be sweet smile_o.gif .

With Asia I think they are more pointing on those former Sovjet states (Kazachstan, Uzbekistan etc.). That part of the world is called Asia too you know wink_o.gif

Maybe we get to play the two sides of this "coalition", like the russians and the yanks, and for MP balance we might get battles betwean these two, that would be sweet smile_o.gif .

Or Afganistan wink_o.gif

The Gobi desert is one of the bigest of the world.

Scroll down and read the last post by me.

Quote[/b] ]Ok, Placebo just told that they were gone meet Gamespot tomorrow and talk about the PC games they will release in the future.

So stay tune for more info about Armed Assualt and "the unknown" smile_o.gif

More news means maybe more screenshots and a preview interview maybe.

Please placebo tell them something about the xbox version and give them a game clip.   biggrin_o.gif

He did. I PMed him today asking if I could use Bohemia in a union.

Gamespot met with us yesterday to look at the Xbox game and will come again tomorrow to look at the pc games, the forum post worked a treat, they do read their forums! Please post this information on their forums as I don't know when I'll get chance smile_o.gif

Bohemia is a region of the Czech Republic so you're free to use it smile_o.gif

I wonder if a tank can drive through a house.. hmm rock.gif

biggrin_o.gif

I suppose it will be possible, because even for VBS it's coming a system to destroy houses and stuff.. and in this trailer they drove a tank through a house biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif