Sign in to follow this  
tophe

BIS @ E3: Confirmed!

The power button is linked to channel 1, but the video starts on channel 5. 'Maybe' a false positive...

Chipper, it's been like that since the site launched way back when.

thanks a lot mr.zig you ruined it for everyone! sad_o.gif

Re: Flashpoint2 lack of logo issue.

Maybe we, as the community could design them a logo. BIS could then chose the best for the packaging...and maybe provide a copy free of charg to the winner...?

Maybe a new thread should be opened up?

maybe biggrin_o.gif

errr... other question for placebo, what day are u going to talk about your future plans on e3? i dont know how the e3 works, are u going to be there until e3 ends or your conference, demo, etc... going to be in a concrete day? Thanks smile_o.gif

Dont worry if u dont udenrstand me, im spanish, and my english isnt very good wink_o.gif

We will be in our meeting room Wednesday 18th - Friday 20th, various people will come to talk to us at set times during those days smile_o.gif

Great! Will the site be updated then as well or will that be done after the E3?

By that I mean, can we use your site for reading the news or would we have to visit other sites?smile_o.gif

PS. Why did you suddenly decide to spell Placebo with a capitol P ? wink_o.gif

PS. Why did you suddenly decide to spell Placebo with a capitol P ? wink_o.gif

He's grown-up tounge_o.gif

I hope we'll be able to read the E3 news on your site too!

Re: Flashpoint2 lack of logo issue.

Maybe we, as the community could design them a logo.  BIS could then chose the best for the packaging...and maybe provide a copy free of charg to the winner...?

Maybe a new thread should be opened up?

...I just found out they have a logo.

Flashpoint logo

...bang goes that little project, eh?sad_o.gif

...we could still do it i suppose... wink_o.gif

12921 days lef... what the...!?

Oh! lol, my computer has set the date to 1st Jan. 1970 (?!)

<s>Isn't this a computer?

I believe they have made a computer which is a computer and a screen, and it looks just like those.</s>

Nevermind..

If OFP2 comes out I will surely get one of these 30' screens with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 ...

I'll surely invest in a beast of a machine to be able to run it smooth first..... remembering back at the OFP1 demo-days

In order to push the pixels for it you need a card qualified to run Digital Dual Link DVI, where both your DVI ports on the same card power the same monitor. The downside of this though is that I don't think that you can do a spanned monitor across two cards, so if you wanted to run multi-monitor OFP2 you'd have to run it windowed. Dual 30's though is right at the edge of my periphial vison, now if only I had the money... I could get 2x 1024x768 projectors + video cards for the price of one 30" though.

Let me be the first to predict that BIS will announce that they have retargeted OFP at XBOX2 ! biggrin_o.gif

From watching this I would prefer it to be released on the Xbox-360 smile_o.gif

I still think it is a waste.

I just don't like having OFP on a console, but I don't have any reason to not like it either.

Maybe I have "consolephobic".

Let me be the first to predict that BIS will announce that they have retargeted OFP at XBOX2 !  biggrin_o.gif

You´re definetly not the first.

We will be in our meeting room Wednesday 18th - Friday 20th, various people will come to talk to us at set times during those days smile_o.gif

So appointments are mandatory if someone wants to visit? or is it a walk-in walk-out sort of thing?

There's two kinds of booths in the back of Kentia Hall, open and walled. No confirmation from BIS which they have so far as I've seen, but a walled one would definately be more suitable for use as a "meeting room". Be interesting to see which way it spins though, especially with Xbox 360.

oh my god oh my god oh my god there is only 4 days left!!!!!

any one got The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?? biggrin_o.gif (O_o)

My Pc will still beat the shit outa Xbox and Xbox 360 combined. In the end the PC wins.

I had a wierd dream about E3 last night. It was a arcade and all them arcade games were there and BIS had this shitty little stand made of cardboard with game boxs of Xbox OFP and OFP2 with nothing new on them, They were make 6 medievil magic games abouts cats with funny medievil hats on them crazy_o.gif gotta lay of the wakey tobacii