Sign in to follow this  
tophe

BIS @ E3: Confirmed!

.......snif, snif......wensday.....snif.....no news, snif......my plane leaves at 12:45, snif.....bye.....snif..... sad_o.gif

PD: wink_o.gif

Look at the (possibly...) bright side...

There might be some exciting news waiting for you when you return home wink_o.gif

Or, you could be disappointed... ( I don't hold my breath so to speak).

No news yet??? sad_o.gif

We r in midle of the week so Placebo give us some candys smile_o.gif

Placebo gave me a candy , lets hope it stays sweet till E3 and doesnt go sour biggrin_o.gif .

Funny, we wait every for good news concerning it games, while it is practically on that we shall see nothing before some month

ghostface.gif

Quote[/b] ]Funny, we wait every for good news concerning it games, while it is practically on that we shall see nothing before some month

Pardon?

But any news = happy Ade

If I may be so bold to try and interpret what he meant;

It's funny, we all wait for (good) news/information about OFP 2, while it is most likely there'll be no news for some months at least.

There... was that what you meant? tounge_o.gif

Well chapereeno's, this is my first post, but here is some info for you all...

Currently the E3 floor plan stands as this...

http://e3expo.com/assets/pdf/floorplans/E3expo05_Kentia_Hall.pdf

Look for the room 6941. It is currently empty, but the current e3 list says that they have it but with the a.s. after it. Thus i can only assume that they are still to be confirmed.

Maybe I'm the only what who doesn't know this, but what does the "a.s." stand for on that list?

Edit: Nevermind, should of read the page before this one crazy_o.gif

"Search" is you friend, it prevents cranky rants and flames. That and looking a couple pages up too. smile_o.gif

WargamingNor:

Quote[/b] ]

Ok, I checked the exhibitor list at www.e3expo.com again...

And now I see that Bohemia Interactive a.s. is listed with their own booth! biggrin_o.gif

Company name: Bohemia Interactive a.s.

Hall: Kentia

Booth: 6941

shinRaiden:

Quote[/b] ]

Ok, I'm confused now, because Codemasters has booths 7037 (doublesized), 7041, 7043, and 7045. Thats a lot of booths for no demos.

Booth 6941 is shown as registered to Bohemia Interactive a.s. I thought BIS was a "s.r.o.", and BIA was a "p/l", so what's this?

Either way they're in the back of the Kentia hall.

colossus:

Quote[/b] ]

And, yes, shinRaiden. I'm as confused as you.

batdog:

Quote[/b] ]

BTW, what does the a.s in Bohemia Interactive mean on the E3 list

Only a couple pages back, thanks for the bump though, although that is discouraged here as well. Let's hope that Placebo comes through with some news this week, it's been a while since we've had some good drool material.

We interrupt your conspiracy theories for a word from the sponsors....

As much as we'd love to shout from the rooftops our future plans (including this year's E3), I'm afraid we're too busy working hard making the PC sequel to Operation Flashpoint the best game it can possibly be. That said we may announce details about our plans for E3 next week.

Now back to the conspiracy theories.......

wink_o.gif

Placebo.... it's a time for our annonce ? No ?,  ... xmas_o.gif

Just ......VSB1 in E3... blabla blablablabla    ghostface.gif

Hum I have an mixed felling here.... happiness/desapointment rock.gif

I though ull give some more details Placebo, only a small clue of what it will be, but NOT...

Oh well back to the patience therapy. biggrin_o.gif

wohoo.jpg

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Happy for you and the fans, this may or may not release

some pressure on you hardworking BIS members wink_o.gif

Well, I think the "trřnder" above me said it all... tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

This E3 should be a good one. We have waited so long for any info from BIS, that the next 4 weeks will go rushing by.

Good news indeed!

Woo and indeed Hoo!

Quote[/b] ]Marek Spanel and myself will be in attendance at room 6941 of Kentia hall where we intend to announce our release plans for 2005 and beyond. We will also reveal further details about the games we're currently working on.

So xbox 2005 and OFP2 2006+?

Either way, this is encouragement indeed.

I though ull give some more details Placebo, only a small clue of what it will be, but NOT...

Placie is evil! mad_o.gif

If he'd be a film star, he'd be laughing at us all the time saying things like "Excellent!" ...

mrburns.jpg

tounge_o.gif

I guess he's got his fun throwing little information on us, smiling while we all tear it to pieces and finally notice that it isn't really much . . it's his privilege I guess . . . and surely fun as hell smile_o.gif

He used 'games', its plural so more than one... smile_o.gif We'll just have to wait it out and see.

He used 'games', its plural so more than one... smile_o.gif We'll just have to wait it out and see.

ofp2 and ofp3 tounge_o.gif

hey, I was going to say that. Nobody's commented though on the

Quote[/b] ]

we intend to announce our release plans for 2005 and beyond.

release dates? rock.gif Anyway, excellent news. What's with the a.s. though?

"We greatly appreciate the support and loyalty that the Flashpoint community has shown to us over the years and thank you for your continuing anticipation, support and patience"

Uh oh, no problem dude tounge_o.gif

Waiting for the e3.....

Trzymam kciuki BIS wink_o.gif

I still have an account here?! :o

Nice to see BIS is still working on it. Though disappointed that it was delayed in 2006, my machinima company is frozen in anticipation to see what the best modern combat simulator is shaping up like.

Yeehaa. BIS on E3 2005. I hope this time we will hear something real new. biggrin_o.gif