Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

I search for the  Ruger AC556K Assault rifle

nice , i have an image for my optic , but don't know how to become it to an 3d file rock.gifrock.gif

hm well ok i can try , i never make an addon before so i don't know how to do rock.gifsad_o.gif

hmm i think i am too stupid to make it sad_o.gif can nobody help me to make an optic sight? (reflex optic) sad_o.gif

Rifle.JPG

Thats my gun at the moment it already have some textures but still no config and no optic sight

1 of my best friends owns a ruger mini-14 (the rifle you are creating) and i have shot it on numerouse occasions. just for your statistical purposes i will give you my impression of the rifle.

.223 calibure

very light and easy to shoot with no kick at all a really fun little gun.

accurate out to about 250 yrds. at 300 yrds between 4 of us shooting we were only able to achive a best of 9 inch groups, so it wasent just my shooting. mini-14's are notoriouse for being innacurate.

most of the scopes that i have seen mounted on mini-14's have been fixed 3x scopes or simple red dot scopes.

many police in my area use them and lots of ranchers as a varmint gun.

i look forward to its compleation because i would like to use it in some resistance missions.

i also own a ruger 10/22 myself, as do many of my friends. i wish somebody would make 1 in a pack by itself.

Yes could be helpful , i retexture it at this moment that it looks more after wood ;)