Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

Operation Gulf War Crisis

Basically i need an fttp upload I can use or any other kind of upload. I can't email the files even if compressed.

well one page back there was the blackdog uploading listed and i listed a few ppl who work over at ofp.info u can contact

well one page back there was the blackdog uploading listed and i listed a few ppl who work over at ofp.info u can contact

Yeah, at ofp.info if you contact Cervo he can give you an FTP folder where we let people upload addons for us if they can't e-mail them. You can also use like yousendit.com or something wink_o.gif.

I rather suggest it all go to another mod for completetion than just lots of crap dumped out on the community to never be proporly finished, then the borad spamed with every noob wining to have a mod complete em like the AN-12 foating around and a few other pain in the ass addons, god forbid all that crap released at one time would bite.

I could even throw together a new mod team to further complete the work rather have someof the old guys keep their feet into it at that point because it was your baby, at least I can dig up people who really put a decent effort into things to keep the level of quality up.

well i downloaded it with 2 diffrent browsers IE fire fox

and i have the latest version of win rar and it gave me an error message of unexpected end of archive or file is corrupt

crazy_o.gif

Ready for D/L rock.gif > 21.5 MB rock.gif

Hoboman said that the file is 309 MB ... rock.gif

fighter

smile_o.gif

yea thats what i was thinking fighter caz i looked in the folder and there wa almost nothing at all there glad im not the only one who had a problem

Ready for D/L rock.gif  >  21.5 MB rock.gif

Hoboman said that the file is 309 MB ... rock.gif

fighter

smile_o.gif

The file SHOULD be 309 mbs

let me re upload

and the file isn't an rar it is a zip, if it says .rar change it to .zip

Note:

Once you hopefully have the full mod just put the OPGWC folder, not the zip in your Opflash directory, then create a short to opflash resistance. Right click on it and select properties. Then in the target field after what is currently there, add: -nosplash -nomap -mod=OPGWC

There are some Bugs while using the full Mod. The major one is:

-You will get a missing file "opgwc_logo.paa" (sorry I can't find a .paa version of this) when you start up and while in game (just click ok and nothing crashes)

mine says 201 mb? It's supposed to be 309? This means I ain't getting all of the mod? rock.gif Please help.

mine says 202 tounge_o.gif

but were srry hoboman bothering u with this its just weird like some force is going aginst the publice getting this mod tounge_o.gif

ok right now the mod is NOT online as of 10:52 est. DO NOT TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT. I will start the upload tommorrow morning. Do not download it till I says the upload worked. Sorry for the problems, filezila is giving me hell :P

I rather suggest it all go to another mod for completetion than just lots of crap dumped out on the community to never be proporly finished, then the borad spamed with every noob wining to have a mod complete em like the AN-12 foating around and a few other pain in the ass addons, god forbid all that crap released at one time would bite.

I could even throw together a new mod team to further complete the work rather have someof the old guys keep their feet into it at that point because it was your baby, at least I can dig up people who really put a decent effort into things to keep the level of quality up.

I disagree Bobcat...  if you give it all to one mod, then it really will never get completed as some stuff may get left out, or that mod may not have the manpower to complete the addons.  To me it makes MUCH MUCH more sense to release this to the community that way any mod can develop either some or all of these great addons.   My mod is already developing many of their great addons very rapidly.  If some other mod had sole access to these addons then we never could have done this with our small mod team.  

As for that "pain in the ass" AN-12 addon, I don't know whats so pain in the ass about it.  All it needs is some Russian flags slapped up on it and new engine sounds and its good to go.

My mod has already heavily fixed up the An-12 and will be using it for our Egyptian forces.  We even stuck in a fixed up rear gunner position based off of Footmunch's IL-28 rear gunnery station.  I then stuck some C130 engine sounds on it and tada...beautiful working AN-12.

It was really very easy to fix up.  I'm really quite surprised that none of the Russian mod teams haven't yet released a version of it yet.  I guess they want to fix it up better perhaps with better textures maybe?

Anyhoo...more power to the other mod teams developing it. But I for one am VERY VERY glad that I didn't have to beg one of the other mod teams to let us use the addon for my mod.   That and the OPGWC mod have great stuff that should most definitely be put into the community so that they can be modified and released in many different and interesting variations.   My mod for example is converting their Scorpion into an upgraded variant (based on an actual upgrade) with new sights and a rotating commander's station.  We will also add Arabic loading and firing commands and things like that.

In addition we are making a Spartan APC from the Scorpion as well.

This would have only been possible with OPGWC's fantastic help and graciousness which we are very very very thankful for.  

To Hoboman:  Yeah man, take your time no rush.  Also if any of the OPGWC team members want to help out with the Lost Brothers Mod or the Iraqi Mod/Unforseen Circumstances (IM:UC) mod give me (for LoBo) or RTR_Commander (for IM:UC) a PM.  

The Bushfires mod is also benefitting greatly from OPGWC. Our mods often help each other out, so I think this release can only be a good thing.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

lol atleast i can let it rest now lol shame alot of work is missing

lol atleast i can let it rest now lol shame alot of work is missing

yeah... its over

really sad, i'd have loved to see the it as a finished work, but the decission to release it as a pack in order to see it finished in the future is a very good kind one, thx guys

yes thankyou hoboman, you are very kind. I am D/Ling now. bout' 30 mins, but oh well smile_o.gif