Sign in to follow this  
King Kong

Whats the dumbest song you've ever heard?

Mines is: Sylvester & Patrick Cowley - Do you wanna funk, they played this dumbass song all the time in the disco's in 1982 i belive.

Download it on KaZaA or Morpheus or whatever, then you'll know what i'm talking about.

Anyways, listen to the song i'm talking about.

Anyways click here

This sure is the dumbest song i have ever heard.

Agreed or not?

Some of you may remember it.

Depends on definition of dumb. If you are talking about the "fuck thats dumb catagory" then I would have to say "Macarania". In the "dumb and senceless but funny" definately "Gonads and strife".

yep blinkdog i was sitting contemplating the dumb song of my choice till i read ur thread and hehe there it was gonads and strife lol

I would have to say anything done by that DJ Ozito or how ever you spell his cursed name

Well it all depends on what kind of music u like

I think that all Eminem songs are dumb

Britney's songs are even dumber biggrin.gif

I could just go for the obvious option and say ''all pop music'', but no. the dumbest song i've probably ever heard is...

that one by the scatman, where he spends like 10 minutes going skibby bibby ballam bab ballo bo or whatever (interspersed with ''i'm the scatman''

Thats a tough one, should have been a poll.

There is alot and I mean ALOT of crap out there.

My pick: that song by Blink 182, something like "I wanna fuck a dog in the ass" or something like that. Really really dumb.

Tyler

lol, as a side note. I have seen alot of disgusting videos that play that "scatman" song in the background. The content of which I will not discuss here. biggrin.gif Just think "scat"

Anyways........

well slipknot is good, quite good, as is KoRn, Adema, Linkin Park, 2PAC, etc. but as for the WORST song or dumbest, i really hate anything by HANSON, in particular "MMM Bop" those girls suck....errr those guys rather

In honor (yes honor not a typo) of the humor that you have brought to me by posting that great picture i have provided the following image, hand crafted by your's truely to show my true feelings, enjoy:

L OOOOOO L !

L O O L !

L O O L !

L O O L !

L O O L !

L O O L !

L O O L !

LLLLLLLL OOOOOO LLLLLLLLLL !

right said fred-I'm too sexy

I'm to sexy for my shirt

I'm to sexy for my pussy cat,too sexy

I'm to sexy for my car