Sign in to follow this  
Hidden

Sorry all

I was mistaken, now everyone think I want to kill for fun in OFP. I did post a very harsh thread and I regret it.

I am also sorry that I am to be judged from 1 thread, not being member here for quite some time.

Mods will probably remove or lock this thread. I would just like to say to them and the forum: I am so sorry, never thought I would take it that far myself  sad.gif

Thanks for understanding

Hidden

(no need to worry, I will not post here again for a while)

as penance, he should be forced to watch 200 straight hours crocodile hunter repeats

a true horror

LMAO naaah I can think of worse, how about being forced to play 200 hours of WWII online wink.gif

<a huuuge Ozzy accent>"Woooooooah this is a nasty lil fella!"</a huuuge Ozzy accent>

crochunter.jpg

The horror.....the horror wink.gif

LOL I can't believe they made a doll of him smile.gif does it include a realistic crocodile and detachable crocodile hunter testicles for when there were one too many near misses? smile.gif

holy sh!t.... I can't beleive how all you non-aussies are "into" that crocodile hunter thing. I only just saw a crocodile hunter episode for the first time not long ago. now, a bit more away from the original topic.... Personally I find him a total moron stirring up the snakes & other beasties.

a bit more off the original topic

I say it would be a crime not to see steve irwin not meeting his end by a snake or some other creature.

a bit more off the original topic

The real original crocodile hunter who they say it was all based on died in a shoot-out with the police

i think you can all manage from here to take this topic further away & furhter away from the original topic.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Personally I find him a total moron stirring up the snakes & other beasties.<span id='postcolor'>

An Ozzy moron jumping on every ant he comes across, telling you what a "nasty bite!" thisone's got (while the animal itself looks at him like "Get yer bloody hands off me u geek!!")...what's not to like? biggrin.gif

alright enough, "the croc hunter" as you refer to him is my uncle, so lay off please. mad.gif

Dude, the guy has a bigger fanbase than our Royal Family (hmmm, ok bad example). But you're related to one of Australia's few celebs (well, at least the ones I know that is)...be proud smile.gif

Btw, nothing against Aussies and crocs or Steve....I'm even moving to Oz soon smile.gif

lol it's a high security prison with lots of drama in it

you could take that to mean quite a few things tounge.gif

Hehe! I think he's just taking the piss wink.gif

I didn't realise in the beginning that we were talking about that hunter dude guy thing, I thought we were talking about Crocodile Dundee wow.gif

how are there so many moderators now. it seems they post about every 5th time in every thread. Before the forum switch there were only about 3 moderators that spoke english and they never posted anyway.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ Jan. 14 2002,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how are there so many moderators now. it seems they post about every 5th time in every thread. Before the forum switch there were only about 3 moderators that spoke english and they never posted anyway.<span id='postcolor'>

These forums merged with the OFPN forums, thus Bis were able to get back to doing what they do best (working on Opf) and we moderators from the OFPN forums were able to commit our freetime moderating here instead of elsewhere smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 15 2002,01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how are there so many moderators now. it seems they post about every 5th time in every thread. Before the forum switch there were only about 3 moderators that spoke english and they never posted anyway.<span id='postcolor'>

These forums merged with the OFPN forums, thus Bis were able to get back to doing what they do best (working on Opf) and we moderators from the OFPN forums were able to commit our freetime moderating here instead of elsewhere smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

SCUM

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ Jan. 16 2002,20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SCUM<span id='postcolor'>

Excuse me?