Sign in to follow this  
Noose_ITO

LAW sights are wrong!

I think many people have noticed this. In my experience(Finnish army) there is at least 3 different sights. Is there going to be correction? In the next patch perhaps wink.gif Or is there MOD already? Perhaps the oldest sight models would be the most easy one to use in OFP. I have no server to upload pictures at the moment, but if anyone is interest I can e-mail them.

Reloading LAW is a minor problem. You can always imagine that you just take new one instead reload.  One other thing also is shooting LAW in prone position. In reality it's possible and recommended eaven to maintain cover.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noose_ITO @ Jan. 13 2002,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One other thing also is shooting LAW in prone position. In reality it's possible and recommended eaven to maintain cover.<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. You just need to be careful not to fry your legs. smile.gif

I have absoloutly no idea about law, but maybey in the eighties the american law actually DID have those sights? i know today they dont use the same turrets on the m113 (why would they?), so couldnt this be the same kinda thing?.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have absoloutly no idea about law, but maybey in the eighties the american law actually DID have those sights?<span id='postcolor'>

LAW sights I've seen are from 70's and 80's. I definitely know that sight are different than it is now in OFP. Now it looks like more modern optical sight(Apilas for example). RPG sight in OFP is more like real LAW sight. Sighting system is simple. Diopter hole in back and transparent plastic plate in front with distance markings. Newer LAW has a adjustable rear diopter to set firing distance and 3 poles as a front sight.