Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Mihail, I personally consider this a moral issue, so I don't think this change should be welcomed.

Well then go play the original OFP if you don’t like a communist theme to the intro. If you still prefer democracy can you please tell me how the Soviet Union is the rule of the mob. Not everyone appreciates democracy, I can definitely say Iraqis didn’t appreciate it very much. The New Afghan Army is also all deserting on the Americans even though its high wages. Nor do the 50% of the ppl who votes for Kerry like the US's state by state system. Here I got a question for you, did you only play the original Cold War Crisis campaign and not even bother playing the Red Hammer campaign since in it you had to shoot the liberating Americans.

I keep getting numerous CTD's on the single player 'Ambush'.

I did a clean GOTY install and patched it and put 5.0 over top of it so it is as clean as I can make it.

Humm... happens to me too

Quote[/b] ]Not everyone appreciates democracy, I can definitely say Iraqis didn’t appreciate it very much.

Seems most of them voted back in January, I would consider that an appreciation for Democracy.

As far as the front end to the game.

It's just a damn game people! Don't get so serious about it, it is all in good fun. It's all just pixels.

Thanks to Bushlucker for his great explanations , following the fact that a lot of people while the installation missed to install the config.bin , I decided to create a new "simple" installer which would install everything again , listen please , you must be sure that you have a clean ofp with only the stuff of BIS , and with your extra stuff organized as "mod folders" if you wanna get the FFUR pack 5.0.

I'm still confused about the all CTD that people reported cuz no beta tester reported me something like this though...

The T-80 would get fixed, Maa sent me the fixed version, I'm sorry about it.

Nah , the FFUR mod doesn't make any propaganda , the objective of the menu is to give a kinda "cold war crisis" touch to OFP though , if you watch carefully , you'll notice the US medal of honour near the soviet one...

btw I gonna check again all configs then I'll make a new installer ASAP.

I've one request please , be just a bit organized, it's not complicated , plus it'd avoid ya a lot of problems

wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Please I need 5 beta testers for the new installer in the goal to be sure that everything is Fine now.

Better to have beta testers who had problems of CTD before , thank you for your cooperation and help.

Regards

TB84

Heh, no CTDs on Battlefields today, but check this out:

bug1.jpg

and this:

bug2.jpg

crazy_o.gif

Oh, man i'm so downloading the zip when it comes out... smile_o.gif

I'd love to help with beta testing as my ffur seems to be pretty messed up, but i have deadline at work coming in fast. sorry.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Uninstall the current FFUR v5.0 please , there would be a new installer</span></span>

yeah , I see ,btw you won't still have these bugs though...I'm working on the installer . I'll give you the link ASAP once uploaded, thank you wink_o.gif

I'll remove the following scripts :::::>

-Soldiers talking

-Halo script

There would be 3 configs :

Following the fact that the powerful config works perfectly on computers of only 1.2 ghz , I decided to cancel the Low Config

btw there would be ::

Powerful Cpu classical -->

>Higher than 1.5 ghz , it uses all scripts except body explosion one

Powerful Cpu with Body explosion -->

>Higher than 1.5 ghz , it uses all scripts.

Multi config -->

>It replaces only the weapons and the soldiers , it's intended to people who mainly play online but also to people who have very low computers

>You'll have just to follow step by step the installation of the new upcoming FFUR v5.0 , it will be tested by 5 people,

I currently need 4 beta testers , please contact me.

Regards

TB84

Done , if you'd still have CTDs , I'll put my hand in Fire...

there would be a lot of people who will try carefully the new FFUR pack v5.0 before it'd be online on OFP.info.

Regards

TB84

Closing, new thread coming smile_o.gif