Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

the only problem that I've found is that it lags like SHIT! I'd put 4 squads against each other on desert island... DESERT ISLAND! and the fps went down to 2!!

edit*

I have a pretty good computer

3,2 Gh

512 memory card

256 graphich card

the only problem that I've found is that it lags like SHIT! I'd put 4 squads against each other on desert island... DESERT ISLAND! and the fps went down to 2!!

edit*

I have a pretty good computer

3,2 Gh

512 memory card

256 graphich card

there must have been another program that was eating your performance,

on my comp 2.0 GHz

512 DDR

128 MB Graca

using the high cpu version with body explosions i get around 30 FPS

and 5.0 should get much more performance friendly smile_o.gif

Announcement:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Features 5.0.

-Ai Improvements :

*Ai is able to talk while combats choosing the most suited sentence for each situation.

*Ai use suppressive fire

*Ai know when it must surrender

*Ai drop its riffle if its hand's wounded

*Ai use single fire on ennemy at 500 meters , burst at 300 meters and full auto fire at 100 meters.

-Realism Improvements :

*US soldiers use the M61 bouncing grenade

*East Soldiers use the F1 bouncing grenade

*Resistance Soldiers use the F1 bouncing grenades

*New Realistic tracers , Red/yellow colour for the west side , and green colour for the east side.

*Tracers of the infantry are differant than Armored units ones, and those of DCA units have their own seize

and colour, there's one tracer for 3 bullets.

*Choppers have a checklist at engine start.

*Soviet and US special Forces are able to carry out halo jumps.

*Tanks Improved.

*New sounds for the main riffles recorded by an Ex Military.

-Game play Improvements :

*New Visual effects (new explosions)

*All men are able to simulate death if they're wounded.

*you're able to surrender if you've a visual contact with the ennemy.

*Combats last more time making the missions more realistic .

*Lag reduced of 60%.

*Police Forces use handcuffs.

*Civilian cars've music.

*New Inferfaces , New custom GUI

*New Music

Alot of new replacements.

+ All improvements and enhancements made in the FFUR packs 3.5->4.5

and More..

Performance is great on my computer - maybe you need to reformat  wink_o.gif

Improvements sound f**king SWEET!

And the join unit y2k3 script? it s good for resco for ex.

And please keep the bis ah1!

The AI improvements is not going to be like the first release of this pack where the AI was fun but sucked as it completly took over the AI and made in unusefull.

STGN

found out what it was, kazzan and fraps. both took 60 000 k.

but it still lags at bigger assult. the problem is that big scale battles is waht's fun with ofp. or else I would have played something else.

what I think would need to be changed is.

sounds, music, and explosions. nothing more. is there eny way that I can use ONLY these 3 stuffs in ofp?

I know there are alot more that would be needed to make ofp the perfect game but ofp doesn't use the same consept as in other games. while other games has small areas at super graphic and all that ofp has REALLY big islands and with these big islands advanced AI, high resuluted textures and all that ofp will lag.

I tried unistalling v3.5 patch but it told me I was missing a log file, what to do? I am trying to do a complete reinstall of the program, since I went 3.5>4.2>4.5, and according to 4.5 release notes this is "retroactive"? Also, I can only get one of the new animations to work, the lean right one. What are the keys for the others?

i just uninstalled my 3.5, no problems on that

lean right = shift + right arrow

lean left = shift + left arrow

both for standing and crouching, if you do that in the lying position you'll perform the safty role smile_o.gif

Either the end of this month or sometime in June. We're going to do extensive bug testing and a massive HTML readme, so it's going to take some time.

Performance are really amazing with FFUR comparate to y2k3...

with an 2500+ (1,8ghz)

768 DDR

256 mb radeon 9600 it run fine in 1024 with the high cpu config without exploding bodies.

but yes some missions lag like hell but its really enjoyable

okay ive just downloaded it and installed it to find out it doesnt work

1. i get an error message as soon as i double click the shortcut wich is

"Picture\sui_ui\uiupl.paa not found"

and when i get to the main menu screen i get another message saying

"No entry 'config.bin/CFGWeapons.Bd_M67' "

and it still seems to work until i load any mission i tried it with steal the car it looked like it was going to work then it perfors a ctd and fails

i downloaded the file of "edgefiles"

You need to get the full 3.5 pack then get patch 4.5, and install patch 4.5 only after you've installed pack 3.5.

After reading the specs for FFXUR v5, a single word comes to my mouth : BRAVO !! smile_o.gif

Can you make the blackop halo and spetz natz guys parachutes steerable like in FDF mod its so cool cause you can manuvere it straight into a window or balcony like in lipany.

Just one question:

Will v5.0 require any older versions of the mod? I recently got a new pc and had to format my old drives, but I don't want to grab your mod just yet with this new one coming up.

I just want to be ready and avoid any unecassary stress

Thanks!

found the answer atleast i think i ended up downloading the update versioso i didnt have the orginal downloading the fll pack now

Cheers

New FFUR 5.0 images:

FFURNewCartridges.jpg

FFURNewNoteBook.jpg

FFURNewTruck.jpg

FFURWoundSequenceBlook.jpg

We're still waiting for phaeden to allow us to use his P3D notebook.

they look great definately going to download that.

Also on the first post it shows that soldier with his rifle and his camo looks like its wet wich i think makes it look very good but when you look at the pictures there camo looks very clean and bright so i new idea for a newer version if possible find a darker camo range i think it looks aloy better

Also im trying to download it but i forgot about my download limit wich is 1gb a day and this is 756mb or whatever i might not be avle to download it is there anyway you can add a compressed version or something wich is smaller

I just thought of an example about the men if any of you have seen ultimate force and you can see how there camo looks like there wearing a 100 layers and then if you make all the colors abit darker like they jumpoed into a bath full of mud then its like that. because the colors on the camo at the moment is a bit to brown there should be more varient color in it (just a thought)

Also if any of you have played eecp and seen their night vision gogles you should try and copy that because they are very good also sorry if these have allready been done just that i havent played this yet

you can use Flashget. With that tool you can pause the download an restart it an another days... so you can download it in 2-3 days

yes thanks so much ive started downloading flash now hope its worth it

please no clean editor anymore sad_o.gif

i want to play with other addons too sad_o.gif