Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

@thunderbird: Great work! Oh,yes the OW truck pack is a zil pack.

But you still could replace the civilian truck with it.There's no information about what it is.

Patch 2.2

Patch2.jpg

Modifications

-BIS Vulcan replaced by InQ one

-BIS A10 "bomber" replaced by Diesel one, this one uses bombs and side-winders

-Ammo Ural replaced by CSLA one

-Ru officers,spetznatz and sniper have the Makarov

Enhancements

-BIS Informations and images about the majority of weapons and other equipement replaced by better ones in order the make more realistic the briefings .

-BIS cursor of heavy machine guns replaced by this one

-Animations replaced by the last pack of Sanctuary

-Lag reduced

Improved effects

-Totaly new "water effects" appear when helicopters fly low over the sea .

-Totaly new " dust effects" appear when helicopter fly low over the ground .

Download Section

-FlashFx Units Replacement Patch 2.2

Installation

At first you must have the FlashFx Units Replacement Full pack and the patch 2.0 before to download and to install this pack , to install the patch , you may just launch the setup and let it do wink_o.gif

Have Fun.jpgbiggrin_o.gif

Nice you introduced the new plane explosion!

But could you also make the plane disappear at the same time?

It is just because these destroyed planes look ugly and often bounce around.

Again you improved your pack a lot. wink_o.gif

What i do still miss since ver1.6 is the ORCS Flash effect and "my" wink_o.gif little tank explosion and some other effects, mainly the shell impact. This little "poof" that you now get when firing a sabot is imho way too tiny.

I would change it myself and don´t bother you any longer, but it seems, that the classTank EH doesn´t seem to have an effect any longer. Which lines in the config does effect these effects now? I would be thankful for any advices. smile_o.gif

Hi, I have a trouble when I use a another config.bin as FFUR singleFX + BNtracer 1.9 or FFUR single ORCS + BNtracers config 1.9. When I launche the game on the menu i have a message with the BMP2 : config.bin/configvehicles/bmp2/turretminelev

I can use the other vehicles without problem but the bmp2 doesn't work...when I put the config.bin of the first installation of FFUR there is no trouble.

Salut, voila j'ai un souci avec les config.bin donnés avec le pack (ceux avec FFUR single...) ou on peut choisir soit pour le multijoueur, soit pour jouer tout seul, en fait si j'en met un autre que celui installé j'ai le bug du bmp2 avec le message d'erreur si dessus et je ne peux utiliser le bmp2 il plante. En revenche tous les autres vehicules sont utilisables sans problÄme.

J'ai deja reinstallé flashpoint une fois entierement et reinstaller tout le pack une fois et ca n'a rien changé.

In Germany you would say "man sieht den Wald vor lauter Baeumen nicht". This means: sometimes the solution is that near, that you are not able to see it.

The ClassTank EH doesnt work any longer because of the new ClassAbrams EH (or the "new" unit CLASSes at all). What i didn´t find out, why the icp-effect (the big nice flash, when you fire a tank) doesnt work any longer. Getting this to work would make it perfect.

BTW: the sounds you chose are awesome. I also like the plane splash and explosion. The effectpack explosions have much more "oopmphh" than the nmod ones. The good balance you choose makes the game look better than ever.

hello thunderbird, congratulations on your mod, a fine selection and great fun to play!

your approach on making your own mod and sharing the progress in public even motivated me to make my own config. i am basing it on sanctuarys Marine Assault Pack unit replacement mod. to start with i am copying different units from other configs into my config, and everything worked out very good so far, until now i got a problem with diesels a10. I want to change both a10s into the grey diesel a10, but somehow i can only change the non-LGB version, the a10-LGB stays the default one. could you tell me where i can switch that one to the diesel version?

thank you for any help in advance, and keep on the good work

Honcho

ps: to clarify, i copied the whole passage class A10:Plane into my config, including event handler passage, the a10 is changed by that, but the a10-LGB stays the same

another question.

why is the ghost in the grass sniper in his own section in the editor?

GOOD MOD! smile_o.gif

This is possible???:

-when you are wounded and lose blood = black-out with pulsing heart,

-scald = redout,

-excessive growth of height in airplane, or air brake = black-out,

-excessive fall of height, or increase speed = red-out,

-if your compass in airplane alters position strongly quickly = black-out

-when grenade explodes near you = atrophy of hearing with shock of view,

-when you tank have hit ! = atrophy of hearing with shock of view,

-several seconds before dead, the paralysis and long black-out,

-when you looking on dust effects without googles you eyes have stroboscope on black,

-when you will put or pull down nvg Piiii sound,

-when u are wounded in leg you can't use sprint,

-if you sprint very long time = pulsing red-out

idk english well, sorry.

Thanks Placebo  smile_o.gif

@Psychonaut : thank you for suggesting the EH of exploding body  smile_o.gif

@Pinch : hey man , don't worry, here's a Config wich uses the script of exploding body  wink_o.gif

@eestikas88 :Addons needed   smile_o.gif

@The_shadow : The soldiers remain upright in the patch 2.0

smile_o.gif Thanx for the exploding body config. Does this work with the 2.2 patch?

Quote[/b] ]when u are wounded in leg you can't use sprint,

Not possible imo but you can make him bleed (or add dammage) to death when he tries to sprint.

You'll need a EH "dammaged"

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_unit AddEventHandler ["dammaged", {_this exec "script.sqs"}]

script.sqs

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

_who = _this select 0

_where = _this select 1

;exit the script when he's in a vehicle

?(_who != vehicle _who): exit

; when he's hit in the leg and can stand, set maxspd at 8km/h or just a bit faster then running speed

?_where == "nohy" && canstand _who: maxspd = 8.2

Then you have to check the unit's speed...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

?speed _unit > maxspd : _unit setdammage (getdammage _unit + 0.1)

max 10 seconds and he's dead tounge_o.gif

Hi all ,

at first thank you for the nice coments biggrin_o.gif

@spy17 : yeah , maybe in the incoming patch I would do that

@Psychonaut :

Quote[/b] ] class EventHandlers

{

init="_this exec {\nmod_effects\Tcheckarray.sqs}; _this exec ""\ICP_effects\tankstvol\tankstvol.sqs""";

killed="(_this select 0) exec {\nmod_effects\DKMM_RSC_Veh_burner.sqs}";

fired="[_this] exec {\nmod_effects\bulletstart.sqs}; _this exec ""\Nmod_effects\tracers.sqs""";

};

, I really wish to use your effects man but I've founded some errors messages , if you could fix that , I'll immediately use yours wink_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Hi, I have a trouble when I use a another config.bin as FFUR singleFX + BNtracer 1.9 or FFUR single ORCS + BNtracers config 1.9. When I launche the game on the menu i have a message with the BMP2 : config.bin/configvehicles/bmp2/turretminelev

I suggest you to use the fixed version 2.2 , 1.9's old wink_o.gif

@honchoblack : you may open "LaserGuided" , after that you ma y replace the line "model" by that of the "grey A10" and finaly you may register and create a .pbo , good luck for your own config wink_o.gif

@Tomislav : that's the "official line of the addon" , but the sniper was replaced , don't worry tounge_o.gif

@IVY_MIKE_10MT : hmm , you know man , I really wanna to introduce that , but only ECP team is able to do that work without any lag...

smile_o.gif

@Pinch : hey man , here's the Config 2.2 version "exploding bodies" smile_o.gif

And special thanks to Extraction and Reven for the link, really nice wink_o.gif

hi thunderbird,

how stupid of me, now why didnt i look into the flashfxUR mod folder, might of guessed it then.

Thanks alot, really appriciate it wink_o.gif

Keep it up!

Greets Honcho

Cool doesn`t seem to have much lag with the blood script ;)

Thunder i have just 2 small requests only if you can. Its my first ever request lol

The sachel sound when exploded seem to be too small

( sound ) not complete or just not loud enough.

2) There was a sound pack a long time ago called Dynamic range and there is some sound that would be cool again like when you walk you could hear the water in your "cantin" (water bottle)and also when throwing a frag you could hear the click like removing the pin etc.. Sorry my english... lol You could hear little sound here and there on your body. Wish i could use them again with your already good sound pack. smile_o.gif

Hi ,yeah sure , the dynamic range pack is great , someone's combined the dynamic range pack and the kylikki sound pack , maybe I'll use it in the incoming patch, and you're right concerning the sound of the satchel's explosion , I will replace it too wink_o.gif

I keep getting this error no entry  'config.bin/cfgVehicles/BMP2/Turret.minElev'. and Script \Nmod_effects/feetdust.sqs not found help me please

I have FlashFxUR 1.0 and 2.0 and 2.2 Installed

What have you got exactly in your FlashFxUR addons folder ? rock.gif

please make a screen , tell me wich folders have you exactly in the FlashFxUR ,when I've seen your screen here I'm sure that you've replaced the Res/config by FFUR and you've forgot to copy the addons from the FFUR folder to your Operation flashpoint/addons wink_o.gif

What i wanted to say (I guess i have to work on my english a bit)::D

The icp-effect (this line: _this exec ""\ICP_effects\tankstvol\tankstvol.sqs"") doesn´t seem to work any longer. Its the effect that causses a huge flame and flash when firing a tank. It worked till 2.0 so i think that there is another script, that overrides it.

I´ve fooled aruond with the config a bit, but i couldn´t find a solution. sad_o.gif

BTW: I´m just joking. Your mod pack is good as it is, with or withuot my explosion wink_o.gif The error message, that you get with the Tank-effect has IMHO something to do with some ai-scripts. It seems to occur, when the tank crew tries to leave the tank when the explosion begins (something like that).

Don't worry man , your english's great ,I think that's mine's bad tounge_o.gif

Yeah , I don't know why those effects are actually cancelled , I'll try to fix them up

wink_o.gif