Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Cobra

Messenger, ICQ or something else

Guest The Cobra

Trillian: Comunicates with both Messenger and ICQ.

I use MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta... It´s quite good...  tounge_o.gif

As i use none of the above i can't really vote here... Where are gaim, sim, miranda and all the other im clients in this poll?

Trillian, i can be on ICQ, MSN, Yahoo or AIM all at the same time biggrin_o.gif

Is it just me, or has MSN became a lot worse since the 7.0 beta? I use trillian and at least once every 3 days or so, it won't let me conenct to MSN for a few hours. I have no idea why?! Any one else having this problem rock.gif

Heh.. Yeah I can't logon msn either. The same thing happened like a bit over a week ago. The messenger service was down all over the world for a couple of hours.

Anyways, I voted msn messenger. Why on earth should I be sitting on ICQ or AOL with no one to talk to (as i don't know anyone that uses them).

Guest The Cobra
I'm not having any problems logging in...

Weird, I have been down for nearly 2 hours now sad_o.gif

Me to...  mad_o.gif

Well, MSN messenger and ICQ is the largest so i choosed to have them as answers... I could of course made more research of chattprograms (?), but I didn´t do that...

But anyway, if all your friend has Messenger for example, you should choose that if you want easy communicating with your friends...

Trillian. I use that to connect to AIM (Multiple accounts), ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo.

In high school everyone I knew used ICQ. Now in college everyone I know uses MSN

yeah sometimes i can't get online on msn but my internet is still working fine crazy_o.gif

i think its the msn servers that won't allow so many users or something mad_o.gif

What if you use multiple programs?

Im so confused...  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Then you should be using trillian which allows you to run multiple messengers from one program.