Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 Version 7.3

allright iv just dl this mod and iv got two ofp folders. I go to the second folder and go to bin and there are two sortcuts 1.96finel and 1.96beta and i click on 1 and it does noting tryed the 2 and same thing noting how do i start the mod? sorry if i dont know how to all i know is how to dl addons and put them in addons folder :;):Iv read ur readme file i dont understand sub folder for a premade exe file? also whin i click on ether one of thoes 1.96 files it says driver or network connection and thin it says its name 1.96 is unavailable rock.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa frigenaaaaaa iv got it now it work all good on this point tounge_o.gif

yea the second folder is an accident due to differnt ragions/differnt installation paths. just move the Y2K3 mod folder and @ECP mod folders from your Operationflashpoint directory to your active one which is Operation Flashpoint.

just drag and drop both the mod folders from your second (inactive) OFP folder into the one with the exe files and all that in it.

then click the exe file in the OFPY2K3 mod folder and it should work then.

edit: alrighty then smile_o.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooo!! I just come back from work and my bloody download manager only have downloaded 17 megs before deciding to have a strike? Nooooooooooo!! crazy_o.gif

Never mind, I'll have to wayt in home now, its like waching paint drying.

For all of you out there wishing to change models here and there, have a look in Pappys tutorial on how to change your configuration bins to your pleasure and likeness, lol, I'm thinking this with a very strong Welsh accent, I been here for too long, lol.

All I done with the Black op is change the model line in the black op section to the model line that appears in the configuration from the Nomex delta addon, and there you go, my black ops are as cool as they can get, in my opinion thou.

For all that you'll need to add the addon/s pbo/s in the addons folder from the Y2K3 mod folder, and of course, you'll have to unpbo the pbo to chek the configuration, lol.

Regards.

@CERO.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!! I just come back from work and my bloody download manager only have downloaded 17 megs before deciding to have a strike? Nooooooooooo!! crazy_o.gif

check first post. mirrors are posted. should be faster wink_o.gif

Pappy, you expend 24 7 in here, you need a holliday mate crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Thanks I'll chek it now.

Regards.

@CERO.

Pappy, the mirror link gived me this error.

Quote[/b] ]Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 404

packs.nakedsquid.com

Tue 08 Feb 2005 21:40:39 GMT

Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

So I'll carry on with the first one untill some one slaps me strait.

Regards.

@CERO

You should remove the ultimate pk & m60 with the exploding bullets. I can't help my self i have to shoot them and then i end up crashing my computer tounge_o.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

well i guess you cant leave them....if you want unclesam.gif

mirror url fixed.

my bad the forum added a break in the line. which translated to <br> html code so yea the url is fixed now

also can i use them mod with FDF mod or do i have to use them by there self like can i have FDF units in with my y2k3 mod and play ytk3 with the FDF mod rock.gif

Great JOB !!

I get a couple of error messages when I launch from your exe :

1) addon "BAS_derad" requires addon "BAS_weap"

2) No entry "Y2K3 custom-PE-XB-TR.bin/cfgweapons.bas-M4desACOG

However it works and it rocks !! Sounds are great by the way.

nope. one or the other.

since both are total conversion mods they have thier own config. so u can only run one at a time

Great JOB !!

I get a couple of error messages when I launch from your exe :

1) addon "BAS_derad" requires addon "BAS_weap"

2) No entry "Y2K3 custom-PE-XB-TR.bin/cfgweapons.bas-M4desACOG

However it works and it rocks !! Sounds are great by the way.

the BAS errors.. you sure thats with 7.0?

because i removed the BAS rangers and deltas. they are no longer needed. the BAS_Weap.pbo is still there, needed for the SOAR pilots. so in either case.. you shouldnt get that error.

the bas rangers/deltas are no longer used

and 7.0 includes the bas_weap.pbo. so crazy_o.gif

YES!

7.0 8)

Awesome awesome awesome, as soon as this is done time to carry on playing the Red Hammer campaign.

Anyone familiar with this error when using the PMC Fury campaign (which is not supposed to require any addons, so I figured it would work with Y2K3 7.0)...

Missing addon "mpiv_weapons_aircraft"

Mission plays fine, despite error.

Another question:

To get the correct Y2K3 experience, are "rifle tracers" supposed to be switched on or off?

Thanks

EDIT Cleared up, turns out Wilco needs to read more often wink_o.gif

Anyone familiar with this error when using the PMC Fury campaign (which is not supposed to require any addons, so I figured it would work with Y2K3 7.0)...

Missing addon "mpiv_weapons_aircraft"

Mission plays fine, despite error.

Another question:

To get the correct Y2K3 experience, are "rifle tracers" supposed to be switched on or off?

Thanks

gah you can never defeat the "missing addon" errors dispite how many times u attempt to add it to the list.

hey i said it before ill say it again, the error doesnt crash the game, it doesnt count wink_o.gif

in terms of the "rifel tracers turned on or off" i have no clue what yall are talkin about when you mention this.. i didnt see in my options menu crazy_o.gif

Anyone?