Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

PC Zone Issue 151

OFP has been top of the PC Zone "3d action chart" since it was first reviewed. Getting on for 4 years now. wink_o.gif

)Ive played many pc games(maybe too many) but ofp is the only game ive kept on my comp. I got it when if first came out and its only left my computer for maybe a feew weeks at a time. I always end up reinstalling it because there really is no other game like it. All most other games are just flashy graphics and no gameplay(though i say ofp graphics are good tounge_o.gif )

To say it like this, OFP is part of my life, It is something I think of every day, on the weirdest moments of the day. smile_o.gif . And the one who complains about graphics I should suggest those people to buy a super PC and install FFUR European Crisis for example. Install the Llaumax and Dxdll togheter with Modulsky and even ECP if you like. I have it like that and it really is almost if you are playing Arma tounge2.gif

Greetz

Rotten

Oh god this thread brings back memories from One YEAR ago.  tounge2.gif I was like, Oh goody OFP news, maybe Arma, imagine my suprize when I saw this. A small increase in heart rate.