Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

How many posts SHOULD I have?

if it wasnt for all the forum moves.. I wonder how many posts I would have? I remember I racked up 1500 or so on the orignal OFP network before it died.. then about the same on the next one.. then.. I cant remember,,

anyone know?

just curious.

yeah, and how many posts would i have if i didn't get banned twice biggrin.gif (yes stelled eagle got banned too)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 13 2002,10:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why was stelled eagle banned?<span id='postcolor'>

spamming tounge.gif

you had well over 1900 on the original ofpn wobble.

i had some 1000+...i remember cos it seemed to me as u always had the double amount over me hehehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 13 2002,10:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if it wasnt for all the forum moves.. I wonder how many posts I would have? I remember I racked up 1500 or so on the orignal OFP network before it died.. then about the same on the next one.. then.. I cant remember,,

anyone know?

just curious.<span id='postcolor'>

is this the 1st time you ever in a forum? what kinda question is that?

yes its obvious from the body of my first post that I have never posted on a forum before, this is my first time tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 15 2002,07:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes its obvious from the body of my first post that I have never posted on a forum before, this is my first time tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This would explain the lack of an avatar. Nice use of a smiley, though.

Hey Avon, did you know you were called "hot" in another thread? I wonder if they know you are a mom...

Here