Sign in to follow this  
TomiD

New Su-22 by TomiD

PLS daownload corect version , last with bugs ,you fired bombs , bombs away with not textures and in you folder tmd_su39 plane used su39 textures weapoons . And change name to SU 17 . Sorry

Blimey! You are too kind! Thanks so much for the hard work

F19bannerh.jpg

F19banner.jpg

You do great work Tomi! Keep it up!

What do you have planned next? I love that you made a high quality soviet jet. I think that most addon makers stick to Western aircraft, so its nice to see someone making high quality E aircraft.

Any chance of you making a "Blackjack" bomber? Or maybe a tupolev bear or something like that.

TomiD this plane is fantastic. Thank you for your efforts. I especially love the bomber. To be honest I never paid much attention to Soviet/east aircraft as anything much more than targets in OFP/flight sims before now.

Great work!

I'm with Thunderbird84 when he says you should do a new su 25 wow_o.gif

Hello!

I've got a big problem with one of my planes.

I'm talking about Su-17 addon made by Tomi-D.

Version of this plane with bombs is almost useless because it's not able to bombard targets accurately.

I've made some changes in addon's config in ammo and weapons section (now they are slightly guided and so on - just like in other aircraft addons).

Despite of that the plane controlled by AI still drops bombs inaccurate. The problem is that when the plane is attacking it dives so deep that dropped bomb falls far away from target. Often plane crashes because of that.

Every other plane with bombs changed in config like this one works real well... They behave 'normally' (don't dives and bomb hits the target). I don't know why that strange happens to Su-17...

Can anyone resolve this problem?