Sign in to follow this  
feersum.endjinn

Gmail invites for you OFP folks

Can't figure out anything else to do with these and since there might be someone without one, so I'll just post them here smile_o.gif. If you need lots of mail space or you're just curious, here you go...

Invitation links:

all 9 invitations are gone, I'll post more when I get them

edit: removed used up invitations and added one more

Just send invitation to yourself or some other mail account and you can copypaste invitation link from there.

Remove the last link from your list since I used it (and it gives my email when clicked). Thanks for the invites!

Note that when registering new accounts, you really do want to change secondary email field to your own email or leave it empty...

Because by default it points to my email (since I acquired invitation links by sending invitation emails to myself) and while as far as I know it's not used for anything yet, it might pose security risk for you in future, depending on how google uses that information and how evil I am... biggrin_o.gif

If anyone else needs one feel free to PM me I have 4 right now but I am kind of too lazy to post links to them and keep editing them. tounge_o.gif

Cheers! I used Berghoffs last one, thanks mucho! biggrin_o.gif

I got 4 invitations, PM me if you want em'

I almost feel guilty for using my gmail box as a spam account. tounge_o.gif

I have <s>9</s> 8 to give out, feel free to pm me smile_o.gif (To make things simpler pm me your e-mail address.)

Email service from Google that lets you have up to a gig of emails and they are supposed to have a nifty organiser feature in it or something.