Sign in to follow this  
XeLSiS

Pacific War Mod Addon Pack - 1st Release

what would you want us to release a pack of first?

The choice is yours, I bid thy fair night. (Im so out of it)

Any input on what you would like to see in a specific category could also help us if you want to tell us smile_o.gif

I vote infantry. The first pack should include USMC and SNLF. That would be exellent. Would be cool if you could include a Amtrack in the first release also.

since we already have units of somekind, i'd go for lvt's and other track vehicles. tanks would also be nice since we don't have any japanese tanks.

I vote infantry. The first pack should include USMC and SNLF. That would be exellent. Would be cool if you could include a Amtrack in the first release also.

What the hell is SNFL?rock.gif

Depending on how this poll goes, it will decide the order of what we make and then depending on how many members we can get to work, it will also decide how fast we can make them. wink_o.gif

I'd vote for missions, but I suppose that isn't a choice, and I suppose you need some addons before you can make a mission. With that in mind though, why do all the trucks, before doing all the men, before doing all the ships, for example? Why not release a couple vehicles with a couple units and weapons, and then release a couple missions that use those addons? Then repeat the cycle.

I would be interested in this mod, but it's hard to make missions using only trucks, for example...

Japanese OPFOR pack!

smile_o.gif

EDIT: There was a small Japanese infantry pack by AIA awhile back but there hasn't been anything since and no armour has been made whatsoever.

It'd be nice to not fight the Germans all the time. We have lots of U.S troops already so it's not exactly urgent to rush more out the door.

Japanese OPFOR pack!

smile_o.gif

There was a small Japanese infantry pack by AIA awhile back

Ya, Gavin, if you look in our members is working w/ us, and he donated the Units, though were still working with him and stuff, so youll see those units and stuff in our Infintry Packs.. (It looks like you guys want Infantry then Tanks lol)

Quote[/b] ]SNFL Standard Nonforfeiture Law

SNFL Standing Naval Force Atlantic (NATO)

SNFL Suomen Nuorisofilatelistiliitto

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-quer....nd=Find

Quote[/b] ]SNFL   Standard Nonforfeiture Law  

SNFL Standing Naval Force Atlantic (NATO)

SNFL Suomen Nuorisofilatelistiliitto

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-quer....nd=Find

ummm whats this NATO stuff have to do w/ a WW2 Pacific Theatre Mod? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]SNFL Suomen Nuorisofilatelistiliitto

apparently young Finnish stamp collectors tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]SNFL Suomen Nuorisofilatelistiliitto

apparently young Finnish stamp collectors :P

What did young finnish stamp collectors have to do w/ the Pacific War? crazy_o.gif

Same as most really ,infantry that is ,and after that vegetation/buildings and aircraft ,as these were the most coman thing's in that theatre.

But you released some islands first ,and thats good to ,because many addons are already available from other mods islands are the easiest thing's to get playin already ,though it such's a bit to play germans VS Americans on the pacific theatre.  wink_o.gif

btw. any ata when the site is going to be back online?

Apollo Aka AttilatheGun.

lol Attila, didnt know u were apollo tounge_o.gif

Um, should be back... idk... Were remaking everything.. Clan & Pacific War... Pacific Forums though should be back up soon as were keeping the current ones...

I think we'll probably overhaul the website.

i think if u just make soldiers like everyone wants they will play with them in the editor for ten minutes when you release them

if u make vegetation or buildings your mod will get much more play.

my opinion.

(edit: as mods we're trying to change the game here no? make a new game... well i think if its a pacific mod, a pacific island is needed to make people think theyre in the pacific, and i would like to see some original content go into it...

i think if u just make soldiers like everyone wants they will play with them in the editor for ten minutes when you release them

if u make vegetation or buildings your mod will get much more play.

my opinion.

(edit: as mods we're trying to change the game here no? make a new game... well i think if its a pacific mod, a pacific island is needed to make people think theyre in the pacific, and i would like to see some original content go into it...

I agree with that. wink_o.gif

So your suggesting I do a Soldier+Vegetation+Island+Weapons Addon Pack?

sounds like the unsung demo eh tounge_o.gif

i guess thats my idea of a new experience in ofp...

not just soldiers and guns

Well its not really a bad idea at all, cuz then we could finally get rid of those Sebnam vegetation  crazy_o.gif which is how old? 2 years??? lol

EDIT: We would probably include some Objects as well i suppose..

sounds like the unsung demo eh  tounge_o.gif

i guess thats my idea of a new experience in ofp...

not just soldiers and guns

How is this related to unsung demo? rock.gif

The "Soldier+Vegetation+Island+Weapons Addon Pack" sounds like the upcoming demo release for the Unsung. (what will be included in the pack)

smile_o.gif