Sign in to follow this  
red oct

India threating to use nukes on pakistan

i smell WWIII coming, we cant let this happen. i purpose that we don shoe polish (like in the movies) on our faces and break into both the indians and pakistanis missle silos hijack the weapons and bury them where nobody will find them MUhahahahahahahahahaha.

they have too many sad.gif

and it might actually trigger the war sad.gif

i reckon kashmir should be removed from both pakistan and indian control and be declared a UN zone or something.

as i posted many months back the US special forces have been training to take over the pakistani nukes, originally in case the president was overthrown

won't be much of a war.

pakistan will launch nukes, india will launch nukes. They are the only two places to get nuked

during this process other countries may fire nukes at them.

Hardly world war stuff

then we have nuclear winter

it would take many many more high level nuclear dentonations than india or pakistan have to make a nuclear winter.. much less a fatal one.

200 years ago there wasnt even a country called pakistan......

its a british thing so the british government should sort it out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 13 2002,08:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i smell WWIII coming, we cant let this happen. i purpose that we don shoe polish (like in the movies) on our faces and break into both the indians and pakistanis missle silos hijack the weapons and bury them where nobody will find them MUhahahahahahahahahaha.<span id='postcolor'>

The subject of your message is somewhat misleading, because all India's Army Chief General Sunderajan Padmanabhan has said is that he was ready to deliver a crippling nuclear strike against Pakistan in retaliation for a nuclear attack by its neighbor. Furthermore, he has reiterated that India will never initiate a nuclear strike against Pakistan.

So yes, both countries have stated their willingness to use nuclear weapons again the other, but they have also both said they would never use the first-strike option.

Anyway, I think a nuclear exchange on the Indian subcontinent is highly unlikely. A conventional war is a possibility (after all, it has happened before), but becoming less likely with every day.

the old "we will use nukes if they fire nukes first"

whoopty shit! guess what So would the US against Great Britian, and vice verso.. does that mean we are about to go to war?? no.

saying that means absolutley nothing.. its commin sense.. everyone already knows it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 13 2002,00:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">then we have nuclear winter

it would take many many more high level nuclear dentonations than india or pakistan have to make a nuclear winter.. much less a fatal one.<span id='postcolor'>

yeha but you only need about a change of 2 degrees in the worlds temp to go into a ice age, and were already long overdue for one and a nuclear war would accelerate it

The only event that i would consider this likely would be if one sides army was marching victorious onto the capital of the other side. Then perhaps out of spite, the ones about to lose might press that button.

Other than that its truly is about as likely as Britain declaring war on the whole of Ireland. Which, is never ever going to happen smile.gif lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Jan. 13 2002,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The only event that i would consider this likely would be if one sides army was marching victorious onto the capital of the other side. Then perhaps out of spite, the ones about to lose might press that button.

Other than that its truly is about as likely as Britain declaring war on the whole of Ireland. Which, is never ever going to happen smile.gif lol<span id='postcolor'>

It DID happen and Ireland WAS under british rule for quite some time.

If it can happen once, there is no reason it can't happen twice!

Wales has fought with England before, but i sincerely doubt Wales will again take up arms and fight the legions of evil Englishmen tounge.gif

I dunno why many people think that this will be a global thing. So pakistan has said it will fire at india and vice versa. Does that mean they'll just go for the glory and fire at europe/USA?

Like gersch said it'd be a small scale war, not global. it just so happens it could involve nuclear weapons. of course there'd be long term effects but i doubt we'll be seeing missles shooting everywhere and NATO chucking tanks and carrier groups into the ''war''

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Jan. 13 2002,22:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they couldnt fir at us anyway

there only short range nukes<span id='postcolor'>

Give them a couple of years. Even Iran is expected to be able to hit the West Coast of the United States, or any place in Europe, by 2015.

Nukes don't worry me so much when they are in the hands of stable governments, but India has a history of political assassinations, and Pakistan's current leader got the job through a coup in 1999 during which he threatened to blow up the commercial airliner carrying Prime Minister Sharif if it attempted to land in Pakistan.