Sign in to follow this  
gandalf the white

Turning OFP into your favourite game!

Who is the author? BIS? Me? Everyone can do their own. Though, I'll stick mine online if you so desire.

Btw, it's wisened, not whizened. That has been irritating me for about 2 years - please change it (just getting a nitpick off my chest).

I didn't create my own title, I believe it was the guy that copied data from the Gandalf account to this account (Hellfish6?)

I'll allow the people to change it, after all, almost nobody knows me as Gandalf anymore wink_o.gif .

hey, I downloaded the Lean mode but I do not know how to use, What key is the sprint Key? how do you lean?

Shift + A or D..

I never really liked those scripts for some reason I cannot remeber, but Y2K3 mod has them built in, and are usable on most missions, which is usefull smile_o.gif

- Ben

Archy, Shashy, can you please PM me your emails again? I sent y'all the wrong file, and now I can't find your emails. Dang. For a pic of what it should look like, see the Combat Photography thread - it's a pic of a DSL A10.

best way to replace your flare00.pac or any other texture in data.pbo is to put flare00.pac or whatever texture in with your favourite skypack..just put it in the newdata folder inside the skymod folder and reinstall the skypack.. you wont corrupt things that way

Really the last couple of pages have taken the discussion away from the point of this thread, specific individual addon issues should be addressed in separate threads.

This thread is for a collective idea rather than individual specifics, at least Codarl will correct me if I'm wrong? smile_o.gif

Got access to my housemates whiz bang new PC and Im dying to get OFP nice and tweaked. Downloading ECP the sky mods etc, FFUR 2006 (needs a patch I know).

The thing that has me stumped at present is how to replace both the CWC Islands and Nogova with Berghoff's nature packs and the WGL textures. I have searched and read a plethora of topics, but am not really any the wiser. help.gif So many versions/updates/options etc!

Id greatly appreciate it if somebody could just point my ignorant self in the right direction.

Fanks

Well download the bottom pack which is Nordic replacement islands.

Then install that following the readme. Then install the latest version of the Nature Pack then replace the addon with it then it should be fine apart from Nogova no clue how to replace that not sure where to put the .wrp file not in O.pbo or in the worlds folder so download of Berghoffs site the Nogova replacement textures cahnges the vegetation textures with much nicer ones.

Hope that helps

anybody got a link for this material properties addon?

Double that order.

Quote[/b] ]got it but no readme? i cant get it too work

I think you just plonk it into your addons folder, atleast thats what i did when i got it, but now i use thay light pack whcih does it for you providing something like ECP, DMA or FFUR is enabled then you get the cool effects.

I've been looking for an hour for the Material Properties addon but every link in the thread seems to be broken. Google turned up nothing as well. Anyone know where the LOCKE_OrgobjMatDef.rar file can be found these days? Thanks in advance.

Grymlok

I'm not sure if its possible to do anything about this, but one thing that always bugged me was if you were watching a troop formation move from a distance, they looked silly because they would all move together identically, then stop, rotate around like they were on a pole, then move together in unison again. Is it possible to modify this to make it more realisitic or is it hardwired into the game?