Sign in to follow this  
Footmunch

Updated Falcon

There is a variant of the IL-28 which can carry 2 Torpedoes (IL-28T), should be easy to adjust your version to it smile_o.gif

It probably won't be used these days though sad_o.gif

Good Job Footmunch smile_o.gif

I would like to see a "correct" texture for the F16 I mean the texture of the Fueling Pod isn't correct, and some other textures have to be redone too smile_o.gif

But anyway good job smile_o.gif

Personally i'm not a fan of the F-16...looks kinda ugly-ugly instead of ugly-pretty.

Any news on the other aircraft?

Any news on the other aircraft?

Indeed....did you ever finish updating the F-15E?

Very nice job on the Falcon, btw. The ejection seat in particular is awesome biggrin_o.gif

i was thinking.... how about making a USMC harrier?

ofcource it could take of like a normal jet, becouse thats the way they normally do with full weapon load.... then, i dont really care if it lands like a chopper or plane, i would actually prefer plane (becouse of the limitations), besides, the harrier doesnt have cooling water for the engine for more then some 30s hovering anyway.

so, what about a USMC CAS harrier?, could be really fun smile_o.gif (and very probable to be used in island warfare like OFP is)

Well, you'd have to do a lot of work to that model, as we use the AV-8B. It's got a larger wing, and a different nose, etc.

personally, im a really lousy model maker, and a complete useless scriptor...

(damn slow learner it seams)

so i would prefer if someone else could make a contribution to the OFP gameing society and making a USMC Harrier

I think Fischkopp or somebody from former USMC Mod made a decent AV8B model, it's still work in progress, though.

I think Fischkopp or somebody from former USMC Mod made a decent AV8B model, it's still work in progress, though.

Confirmed. I've seen Fischkopp's model 'up close', and I won't

be doing an AV-8, if you catch my drift wink_o.gif.

I guess I was being too subtle - I won't be making one

because Fischkopp's is plenty good enough.

I guess I was being too subtle - I won't be making one

because Fischkopp's is plenty good enough.

But Fischkopp no longer works for OPF and I have a feeling that this unit will be lost for the Community becasue

The USMC mod is in a state of "Great Depression" rgiht now...

ok, so if Fischkopf isnt around anymore, who will take on the challange of making a AV8?

due to limitations i think it would be best if it works as a normal plane, thus allowing AI to use it in a good way instead of messing it up with scripts.

how does that sound?

Fischkopf left former USMC mod and he created his own addon studio, Semper Fidelis. There's a thread somewhere in A&M:D. He was talking about progress with HMMWV and LAVs just a few days ago, so I assume he's still working on ofp addons (or have I missed something?!) and (I hope) we can expect to see his AV8B finished someday. rock.gif

Our MOD (FischKopp included, of course) is working in USMC stuff.

Just be patient. wink_o.gif

Our MOD (FischKopp included, of course) is working in USMC stuff.

Just be patient. wink_o.gif

great biggrin_o.gif

hope to see it soon, but please, dont use those non AI friendly overdone scripts to make it VTOL

hi all,nice footmunch like ever

the falklands harrier is just good,it lost something whithout rocket pods end bombs but,one day from somewhere...

nobody is working on that bird?http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/jsf200b.jpg

or the funny boeing pellican?

sfme

Someone is or was working on the F/A-35 Joint Strike Fighter for OFP.  As to the progress level of it I cannot say.  Check out this forum and/or the OFPEC forum and search for either (JSF, F-35, or F/A-35)

Love your work Footmunch! In particular this plane (as mentioned earlier) is much easier to fly with the mouse than many others.

One thought I had was regarding the cluster bombs. Cool to watch the container split apart and spill death to those below.

Is it possible to have the individual bomblets detonate at slightly different times (split seconds)? IMHO this would improve the visual effects, which look great with ECP/y2k3 btw.

Cheers biggrin_o.gif