Sign in to follow this  
Rhodite

Project UK Forces

i recommend the catshit afghanistan island - revisited of course

With mine and Rabbits rebels of course smile_o.gif

I use the unrealeased PUKF Basra island as its ideal armour (wide open spaces) country.

With mine and Rabbits rebels of course smile_o.gif

Most definitley, the enemy units weren't even considered as yours are the bees knees  biggrin_o.gif

I use the unrealeased PUKF Basra island as its ideal armour (wide open spaces) country.

Unfortunatley i do not have that island  confused_o.gif

Hi UKFP! There's one thing I have to say. I've been following your work since the beginning and every add-on you've released has been amazing. Fantastic work! smile_o.gif

Can't wait for your Warrior and Desert-Pack. No matter when they will be released - it will be worst the wait! Keep up the great work!

Only two more words to say - thank you! *salutes*

PS: Please excuse my bad English. It's been two years since I've been out of school. And chances to speak English have been rare in this time.

Can we see some pics whistle.gif

Good news about the Warrior.

Nice pics.

Say a question relating to your WMIK rovers.

I was trying to use them on an afganastan map.

I placed them expecting them to come with british crew but american troops are driving them.

Can you release a config so british drivers etc who are supposed to be driving them are.

Also while dam nice models - the colour is too bright.

Any change of toning down the jeeps colours - they are too bright and rich in that gold colour.

What do you guys think?

On the Afganastan map latest SE version they stick out like sore thumbs as the saying goes.

Also id be glad for that Heavy Armour release - even a beta.

Have a mission in process with Blackbloods SAS and the rest of your stuff is going in.

New Zealand SAS - British SAS and Para and recon to the max.

great stuff

GAZ

1. US Crews - This is because they would be have to be dependant on our DPM pack, and we don't feelt he need to 'force' people to download it... besides, we dont have a dessie pack to crew the dessie versions yet. Until then, they will remain with US crews - just use the 'movein' command.

2. The colour is too bright... for what? We're not trying to match them to any particular map, we're matching them to photo's and they come in many many many different shades, tones, intensitys. As i said, it depends on what pot of paint the MoD gave them:

http://www.operations.mod.uk/telic/images/land/para_wmik_hr.jpg

there's a small example of how bright the colours can be. Plus, the original PSD's were lost with a certain person's HD crash. They're fine as far as i'm concerned.

3. We'll never release a beta addon. There's no point. It will be a full release only. As i've already said, our first armour addon is very close. smile_o.gif

we've been testing it since the release and no problems have cropped up so far.

[edit]

wasn't the WMIK's causing the ecp error, it's the DPM troops and when they're in a vehicle. May be to do with our helmet removal scripting, we're not sure. It doesn't, however, seem to cause any major errors.

ok Messiah I can see what you mean with that pic you showed.

Pity you cant drop camo net over the car to give it a slighly disruptive pattern.

Still good stuff - cant wait for your main release of the armour etc.

Good work

biggrin_o.gif

ok Messiah I can see what you mean with that pic you showed.

Pity you cant drop camo net over the car to give it a slighly disruptive pattern.

Still good stuff - cant wait for your main release of the armour etc.

Good work

biggrin_o.gif

watch this space tounge2.gif

Messiah that Warrior you made is totally tits.

Its very well made to RL specs - looks great yay.gif

Cheers

lol... not me matey, I had only a very small part to play in what was a huge team effort...

the main model and texture work was by Orson, and then getting it from a model to something that works in game with all the fun bits you see was a combination of orson, swift and bennyboy (who worked madly to solve a lag problem biggrin_o.gif )

All i did was animate the MILAN, and script (with killswitch's help) the Force Designation markings on the side...

Land Rover's are my thing tounge2.gif

Are you planning on adding Ghurkas? They're rather underepresented here in this cmmunity. It's a shame considering how great their history is, and how unique they are.

not at this time we won't, generally because we would like to make them accuratly, and hence have them shorter than the avergage UK soldier - yet flashpoint doesnt allow shorter soldiers.

Adding the ghurka capbadge to the maroon beret isn't too hard thought is it? Granted, you'll need to find/make some ghurka faces smile_o.gif

Something to wet your appetites biggrin_o.gif

chal2pic1.jpg

OH yeah forgot this one  wink_o.gif

chal2pic2.jpg

Something to wet your appetites  biggrin_o.gif

It won't be my appetite that i'll be wetting tonight, it'll be my dreams pal..... notworthy.gif