Sign in to follow this  
Rhodite

Project UK Forces

Looking Good Jag, and UKF.

Will she be able to fight as good as she looks? inlove.gif

Also can we expect to see the standard custom markings ect? And what are the chances of having a really "Dirty" "Used" version? Like shown in your pic jag...

Really cant wait for this, i have always wanted a decent chally2 in ofp, as i myself am a Armored fan. smile_o.gif

Final question, will the chally have hidden selections to add certian loadouts to the outer body? (Im not sure on the correct name, or what infact they are, but i have seen pics with items hanging off the sides, and tops.)

Smiley

Just a quick post to say sorry for the current downtime of our forums (if you have tried to enter them) Hopefully they will be back up ASAP.

are you contining on your desert troops or have you stopped and contined on with blackblood's desert troops?

is the L85A2 with ironsights in the pipeline?

great work with the chally 2  notworthy.gif

are you contining on your desert troops or have you stopped and contined on with blackblood's desert troops?

is the L85A2 with ironsights in the pipeline?

great work with the chally 2 notworthy.gif

our original desert pack has been canceled for now (put on hold is a better expression perhaps) as we feel BB's troops are providing the community with an adequate pack for now. The only people who use it are our beta Testers and ourselves (hence why you see it in some screenies)

Lets say currently it's pretty finished, but was made a long time ago, on the same standard we created the DPM pack to. This is now and outdated standard, with the 'invention' of custom heads etc. We felt that we didnt want to bring our high standard down by releasing it.

As for what work we're doing with BB's generously donated models, you'll have to wait and see. They're in good hands. On the ironsight front, you should see some in the near future, along with some other goodies here and there.

hope that answers everything?

yes it pretty much does, thank you  smile_o.gif

do you have a rough prediction on the release date of the chally 2, before chirstmas or after christmas or after new year etc?

also the DPM troop's readme might need updating because of the army restrcturing in the near future.

yes it pretty much does, thank you smile_o.gif

do you have a rough prediction on the release date of the chally 2, before chirstmas or after christmas or after new year etc?

also the DPM troop's readme might need updating because of the army restrcturing in the near future.

not really, as most of the regiments are still keeping their cap badges as they are now.

we'll see once the restructuring has been finished etc.

Maybe an update to new badges, however I would like to keep the old listed for use.

I would also like to include Scottish and headdress.

appologies for the down time of the site and forums... not quite sure why it's down, but im sure it will be up soon whistle.gif

appologies for the down time of the site and forums... not quite sure why it's down, but im sure it will be up soon  whistle.gif

Talk of the devil rofl.gif

I know it may be a bit of a challenge but it would be nice to have the dpm units with grass etc on them I know u guys have a lot on but that would be a touch of class....

To quote what both of our infantry advisors have told us:

"soldier A":*

Quote[/b] ]Nooooooooooooo! its done by chippy recruits and forced upon professional rifle platoons by Sandhurst Sissys, tis upto but its minging and no one wants to do it.

and

"Soldier B"

Quote[/b] ]No.

We are not putting any of that shit in.

We are not doing a RRF TA regiment on a section attack across open ground on otterburn. Sticks, stones, bits of shit and trees do fuck all unless you're a sniper.

*Jonny wanted to be all warry and mysterious and so asked to be referred to as soldier A. whistle.gif

we've argued our case to our adivsors about it, and as far as they're concerned, its a No - after you leave training, no1 sticks crap in their helmets and webbing etc...

from one quote i remember... its harder to spot moving DPM, than it is to spot a moving bush - which one looks more out of place biggrin_o.gif

As for what work we're doing with BB's generously donated models, you'll have to wait and see. They're in good hands.

They are? confused_o.giftounge2.gif

we've argued our case to our adivsors about it, and as far as they're concerned, its a No - after you leave training, no1 sticks crap in their helmets and webbing etc...

from one quote i remember... its harder to spot moving DPM, than it is to spot a moving bush - which one looks more out of place  biggrin_o.gif

I'm guessing that to prove the point, in the middle of your Sigpic is 2nd Lt. Henry-Smythe demonstrating how not to use foliage in a desert environment smile_o.gif.

sig.jpg

In the meantime, the lads on the back of Land Rover are laughing their c***s off...

from one quote i remember... its harder to spot moving DPM, than it is to spot a moving bush - which one looks more out of place biggrin_o.gif

I'm guessing that to prove the point, in the middle of your Sigpic is 2nd Lt. Henry-Smythe demonstrating how not to use foliage in a desert environment smile_o.gif.

[im]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/harlsbottom/sig.jpg[/img]

In the meantime, the lads on the back of Land Rover are laughing their c***s off...

rofl.gif

exactly