Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Well why don't you just ignore it and let them release it when they think it's ready? They aren't going to spend all this hard work on it just to deliberately delay it as long as possible because it's funny, rather than release it and get recognition for thier hard work.

Just ignore this thread until it comes out if it's really hurting that much.

lol stop asking that...

Edit: Why u getting angry..

IT better

have been worth the wait.

...and if after all this pointless spamming you decide it was not worth it?

rock.gif

ecp14qq.jpg

ECP's Explosion FX , just to whet your apetittes and to calm some people (especially those who havent been sleeping for 5 days or more crazy_o.gif ).

Thats a BMD-3 exploding as you can see a crater is forming on the ground right after impact , its not 3d yet Zay has tha latest version only and its probably got it i think. Plus theres a shockwave , small white layer of hot whiite smoke making a circle around the crater area.

If you wanna know of anything else among features and would like to see graphically , ask and i'll see if i can oblige.

Wow!!!

That looks amazing!

When will it be released?

Can we have a screen shot of a hand grenade explosion?

I'll try its gonna be hard to get though , and you wont notice the full effects of it in a screenshot , basically in ECP when you throw a grenade its pin nips off it rolls on the ground 1~2 gap and then BOOM! if your unlucky enough to be close you get a shock and screen goes temporarily whitish and your ears ring (yeah for real too that damn sound is too good biggrin_o.gif ) and it takes time like 3~5 secs to orientate yourself back in.

Awsome!

Rolling grenades is one thing I've been missing alot!

When will it be out?

Quote[/b] ]

I'll try its gonna be hard to get though , and you wont notice the full effects of it in a screenshot , basically in ECP when you throw a grenade its pin nips off it rolls on the ground 1~2 gap and then BOOM! if your unlucky enough to be close you get a shock and screen goes temporarily whitish and your ears ring (yeah for real too that damn sound is too good   ) and it takes time like 3~5 secs to orientate yourself back in.

I hope it doesn't go "BOOM" as you say. Although it's hard to express the sound in words but, it should go, "BAM!" more like.

Short bang and has impact, but not too sharp, unlike a flashbang.

I think a sound more like

"zicafiltz!!! psssss.. CABOOOM!!. boink boink!!!!"

would be much more realistic...

This is an advanced, realistic and tactical war game.

"BAM" just don't meassure up to that.

Or maybe a..

"clink.. swoosh.. boink boink.. GAAAAH!! NOOOO!.. pssssssBOOOOOM! AAAARGH! WE'RE GONNA DIE! ssssssss.. bash bash BOOM (strings start playing here).. swosh.. <silence>"

What do you think of that?

how bout.

ting- woooosh - ding ding ding(bouncing) - tic tic "AH SHIT!" deeeeeee - KA BANG - klunk *dead bodys fall*

how bout.

ting- woooosh - ding ding ding(bouncing) - tic tic "AH SHIT!" deeeeeee - KA BANG - klunk *dead bodys fall*

How about you go and put the kettle on, make yourself a nice big cup of STFU, sit back and wait like the rest of us?

Just stop filling this thread with crap! crazy_o.gif

How about you go and put the kettle on, make yourself a nice big cup of STFU, sit back and wait like the rest of us?

Just stop filling this thread with crap! crazy_o.gif

Coudn't agree more.

EvEnLeaSe44, Just stop posting crap in all these ECP topics, it isn't going to speed up anything. The modmakers are working hard and you are only asking when it is going to be released, that isn't a very nice thing to do.

smile_o.gif

Just stop filling this thread with crap!  crazy_o.gif

Coudn't agree more.

EvEnLeaSe44, Just stop posting crap in all these ECP topics, it isn't going to speed up anything. The modmakers are working hard and you are only asking when it is going to be released, that isn't a very nice thing to do.

smile_o.gif

Exactly...

Hey Ace could you try and get a screenshot of a helicopter blowing up biggrin_o.gif next to a church at night tounge_o.gif