Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Btw is this the groupchain script you mean or a new variant? I think groupchain works pretty well for the effect.

Btw, I 've meany refer to something called a "mechanized infantry" script but yet to find it in ofpec. Any help would be appreciated. (sorry if this is partially a scripting question).

BM

This question has maybe already been asked but, hey! 62 pages to read, you'll release it before I finish . So: will you provide an editable version of the config.bin (config.cpp) for those who'd like to modify it? (replacing troops, guns models and stuff....)

Thanks for the answer. Invision-Board-France-129.gif

This question has maybe already been asked but, hey! 62 pages to read, you'll release it before I finish . So: will you provide an editable version of the config.bin (config.cpp) for those who'd like to modify it? (replacing troops, guns models and stuff....)

i dont think there is any reason for ECP man to lock the hold thing up and not letting ppl who are so supportive to fitting their needs tak wink_o.gif

Yes mate... that's what the dev version of ECP is for... for people to make changes.

Could you chaps look at getting permission to add these VERY useful animations that let you look around corners!!

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=8187

PS. Zayfod FFS visit MSN more then once a month LOL how am I ment to suggest/report things if your never around LOL..

Could you chaps look at getting permission to add these VERY useful animations that let you look around corners!!

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=8187

PS. Zayfod FFS visit MSN more then once a month LOL how am I ment to suggest/report things if your never around LOL..

The only problem with those is that they are not MP compatible in the sense that one user can use them in an MP game, while another cannot, making the game unfair. We are looking into having different configs, however, one with the leaning animation and one without.

Hmm didn't know that, could be scripted in to activate that animation on clients machines but probably be too difficult I guess, shame.

Could you guys check your activation atm I can simulate a problem on my server where Voices/Grenades etc don't work on custom islands in MP games (even tho it works in the editor!)

Everon etc all work btw so its related to how the server passes that info along to the clients on custom/non default islands. One island is Freya/Trinity/ Highres Sarugao island, contact me if you wish for more information on this issue. msn:prime@zcts.net

These animations will not be added to the ECP core as it would break multiplay functionality. When ECP is finally released it would be a 3 minute job to implement, and if you don't know how then I'll do it as I already have it running in my beta version. smile_o.gif

edit: Not to say that you can't multiplay with these, just that both server and clients would need to be running it.

Cap.

ECP Team,

Do you think you could set up a mailing list for those of us interested to tell us when ECP is released? It would save us checking this thread with baited breath every three hours crazy_o.gif .

ECP Team,

Do you think you could set up a mailing list for those of us interested to tell us when ECP is released? It would save us checking this thread with baited breath every three hours crazy_o.gif .

I think its safe to say that ECP's release wont be announced in THIS thread. It'll be another thread in the A&MC.

Quote[/b] ]I think its safe to say that ECP's release wont be announced in THIS thread. It'll be another thread in the A&MC.

Well, a mailing list would mean that I wouldn't have to start checking the forum as well for a release smile_o.gif .

I don't think you said so on the first page but are there gonna be bouncing ammo casing?

STGN

You mean those little golden casings that are ejected from the gun? then yes they do come out and roll over beside you but not that much.

You mean those little golden casings that are ejected from the gun? then yes they do come out and roll over beside you but not that much.

yes but I was thinking casing hitting the ground bounds up(abit) spinning around, OFP already does this in one out of 50 shots or somthing so I was thinking it has to be posibel to make it od this all the time but i don't know what handles the ammo thing in the cpp.

STGN

okay make that one out of 50.000 rounds but I have now seen it about ten times when im realy close to the weapon lieing down and once sitting up.

STGN

okay make that one out of 50.000 rounds but I have now seen it about ten times when im realy close to the weapon lieing down and once sitting up.

STGN

you are tallking about wse_cartridges aren't you?

those ones that don't land on the ground parallel to rifle?

I agree it would add very nice realistic effect to ECP.

It shouldn't take too much effort to add them in either.

Could you look in to this one, Please? tounge_o.gif @ECP

Great thanks for The ECP Team. unclesam.gif

well i just came out of hibernation.. biggrin_o.gif seems i have to go back in for a while

Hello guy's. smile_o.gif  

I follow this topic since the start in december.

The movie and screenshots look very impressive.

I'm looking forward to the final date when this mod will be released, hopely it will be soon. But can you guy's add some new screenshots because the old are getting bored after 4 months.  tounge_o.gif

Everything will be fine.

Well ofcourse everything will be fine... That kind of optimisem is my way of life - but one should not forget the word "WILL", and wonder about "WHEN" biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

I'm sorry guys sad_o.gif

Hey don't be, why?!... because you dont have any reason to be. Your all doing a god-damn fine job.

...Besides, you can't release it yet.

Cause I'm still preparing for the day it hits me like a sledgehammer in the head that it's been released.

There's still alot to do, got to stockpile on food and booze. Cause I'm goin' to be playin' this alot and I'm not gona be able to handle it sober.

...So please don't release it yet, my life is in your hands... tounge_o.gif