Sign in to follow this  
D.murphy man

The Lost world Mod - jarrasic park

velociraptor was about 3 foot tall smaller than in the film that was done to make them look more vicious ghostface.gif

I know, but this is more realistic(though i liked the other ones better) and this is the way the mod leader wants it.

Also, i have used the dinos and they have great animations even though they are still in development. A veliciraptor jumping on a soldier is pretty awesome.

I've visited your forum yesterday. I liked what I've seen and I'm getting more and more enthusiastic towards your mod. For me this is the most promising non-military mod for OFP. smile_o.gif

One question about one member of your forum, Iguana, is he the same guy who made Legus island? If he's your mapmaker, I'm certain that your map will be absolute kick-ass. smile_o.gif

lets have a gif animation of the raptor attacking a soldier tounge_o.gif

well guess you cant argue with the leader, i hope you are going to have deinonychus in its like the raptor with the retractable claws, can the big herbivores flatten you by standing on you tounge_o.gif i hope to see a good ingen bunker too wink_o.gif

Wow nice looking screens...  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]velociraptor was about 3 foot tall smaller than in the film that was done to make them look more vicious  ghostface.gif

Yup thats right, but we know your basing it on the films, hopefully it should be very kool, some good progress being made by the looks of things.

Quote[/b] ]you have forgot about Utahraptor  smile_o.gif

it was 1.7m/6ft from hip down

and there was one recently discovered (this year or so)

This is the one which is about the same height in real life as the raptors in the film, I'm wondering if they just changed the name round because velociraptor sounds more fierce   rock.gif

maybe  tounge_o.gif

sim

utahraptor was bigger in fact tounge_o.gif

anyways velociraptor does sound more fierce and utahraptor means robber from utah i think and thats just very cheesy on the bright side it was very vicious and intelligent

Hey all, my first post on these forums and I am in the mod.

DEINONYCHUS this is more like the ones in the movies so I made it. It is still acurate to real life.

http://www.dinodictionary.com/dinos_d.asp

this is it:

YellowRap.jpg

BrownRap.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Aahz/Killsite.jpg

Also here is the Indosuchus raptorius and The Albertosaurus.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Aahz/indousuchas.jpg

Yeah nice gory wound textures tounge_o.gif

Some very good pics Aahz and oh btw, welcome to the forums biggrin_o.gif

I've visited your forum yesterday. I liked what I've seen and I'm getting more and more enthusiastic towards your mod. For me this is the most promising non-military mod for OFP. smile_o.gif

One question about one member of your forum, Iguana, is he the same guy who made Legus island? If he's your mapmaker, I'm certain that your map will be absolute kick-ass. smile_o.gif

Actually, i'm the guy making the map. I dont know if he made legus island

Quote[/b] ]lets have a gif animation of the raptor attacking a soldier

well guess you cant argue with the leader, i hope you are going to have deinonychus in its like the raptor with the retractable claws, can the big herbivores flatten you by standing on you i hope to see a good ingen bunker too

From what i have seen there will probably be some good bunkers. You can check the forums to see the bunker.

wow did the raptor kill that poor iguanadon biggrin_o.gif

thats a good idea letting them kill each other they need wound textures though

it's a Dryosaurus ;)

and about the raptor

we will make the realistic ones, but also the movie ones

they are looking realy good, but 1 question

what kind of script are you using to let them attack?

philcommando's? the zombie scripts? UKFbayonets? smile_o.gif

Zombi scrips eventualy but for now its my own "hunting" script.

It just tells the raptor to go to the target every 1 seconds.

It needs to be replaced badly.

I think that the walking is realistic, Check out the videos here.

http://www.freewebs.com/jpmod/

We are also making alot of other stuff that can be used elseware.

Helipat.JPG

Hotel.jpg

Bunker.jpg

tra0oh.jpg

JunglePrimary.jpg

and lots more to come.

Progress is looking great on the buildings! I really like the recent ones of the raptors and Albertosaurus as well. Looks very promising smile_o.gif

Is there any chance of seeing the British fellow (whom was played by Bob Peck) from the first JP? He had to be my favorite character when I first saw that movie, especially armed with what appeared to be a SPAS shotgun.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia....150.jpg

The progress on everything is look fantastic! I really like the video of the raptors attacking that 4x4 biggrin_o.gif. The whole mod looks like it is really progressing well. Keep up the good work smile_o.gif.

we just find out a way we THINK can make the t-rex actully swallow a human/ animal.

if that now makes eny1 happy

we just find out a way we THINK can make the t-rex actully swallow a human/ animal.

if that now makes eny1 happy

That would rock.

well.. one of our animators has a good idea for that one.. and i think with some help we will eventually be able to do it smile_o.gif

Sounds very promising!

I hope we will see a video of that when you managed to make it work wink_o.gif