Sign in to follow this  
D.murphy man

The Lost world Mod - jarrasic park

This looks awesome, i cant wait to have soilders desperately trying to fight off a t rex or a pack of raptors. SWEET!

My little brother loves those movies. Unfortunately for him, he cant get into flashpoint because i password locked it.

";-;"

Quote[/b] ]My little brother loves those movies. Unfortunately for him, he cant get into flashpoint because i password locked it.

";-;"

LOL never noticed you can be so "cruel" tounge_o.gif

My little brother loves those movies. Unfortunately for him, he cant get into flashpoint because i password locked it.

";-;"

how have you done that?

Yeah, ummm someone should get the guy making the mod to come here and post some stuff. eheheh

Quote[/b] ]Yeah, ummm someone should get the guy making the mod to come here and post some stuff.

Ill try and see if I can get him over here but I believe he said a while back he had trouble getting into it or something.

Ian! you the guy that is working on this mod?

If so, i love you!

Well... no. I'm not. But i was working quite long time ago on my own JP mod. Sadly i have not enough time for it. And working on project like this alone isn't good. So i was thinking about little JP MODs union smile_o.gif

You guys seem to not be aware that there is a lot of objects already made and released for this kind of mod:

Check this out.

Unfortunately that pack is dependant on a few other addons and not WRP-friendly, but if somebody is really interested, I could fix that...

It contains everything you would need for your island: all sorts of palm trees, electric fences, bio-labs with InGen logo on them, etc, etc. You'd just have to place them on the map and make the animals wink_o.gif

Yeah . I like this idea . The pictures of that jungle pack reminds me of the old game Tresspasser, which is based on the films. The monorail station looks like the one you have in the second level of trespasser. I think the Textures of the dinos there were pretty cool.

Humvee says that he is sorry. It doesn't allow him to reply to the thread for some reason. He says that you can find info Here.

Hi Guys... it is me Humvee

leader of the JP Mod smile_o.gif

I'm sorry I registered several days ago but i'm only able to reply now :s

Well i've seen that jungle plant addon but i'm not sure if i'll use it..

I have to contact the maker

Cuz it is possible he imported them from the game trespasser.. in that case i don't want to use them as i don't have permision to..

cheers

Humvee

lol capairman that is mean, my brother did the same thing to me once! i was mad at him.

It's nessecary. He once moved my whole flashpoint directory to a folder called "things we don't care about" and deleted the whole worlds folder, addons folder, users folder, and all my old projects.

(...)

Cuz it is possible he imported them from the game trespasser.. in that case i don't want to use them as i don't have permision to..

Well, that's possible... but on the other hand, even if he did... I'd just forget about it. There's so much stuff in OFP imported from other games and nobody cares about it plus nobody ever got permission from any game manufacturer to do that. That's just the way it works, even if not entirely,... hmmm... legal.

If you have something that's almost ready to use, why make it again?

Humvee, i love you (In a not gay way) Because you are doing something i have always dreamed of.

lol capairman that is mean, my brother did the same thing to me once! i was mad at him.

It's nessecary. He once moved my whole flashpoint directory to a folder called "things we don't care about" and deleted the whole worlds folder, addons folder, users folder, and all my old projects.

oh, i see, yeah i would do the same thing. I thought you wouldnt let him play it because you were just dumb. (Like my bro was) ok, well i understand now

*BTW* this mod rocks so far, from what ive seen, from what little ive seen,

just watched jp 1,2+3 again so i can't wait for this mod fantastic idea good luck

ps. make a fantastic spas

SH