Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

@xnodunitx: same textures but in some parts remodeled and rounder

When are those Harriers going to be released, man im dieing to play with those things biggrin_o.gifsmile_o.gifnotworthy.gif

@xnodunitx: same textures but in some parts remodeled and rounder

Why waste such a good model though?

All your stuff is looking top notch FK. Will your -53's have a working winch?

Well the reason why the 53s weren't released was because of scripts so hopefully they will have that feature plus much more

Mechanic's, carrier crew? Either way they look good smile_o.gif

EDIT:

Ahhh ground crew and pilots smile_o.gif

Fishkopp maybe it would be cool if you give the some personal like in VBS1 those light stick thing in their hands

The pilots and crew look great, Fisch. I have one recommendation, if it's not too late.

The covers (hats) on the three pilots are too far back on the heads. This might not even be fixable, but should you decide to look at it, the forward part of the cover that's over the forehead should two finger widths higher than the bridge of the nose (basically, where your eyebrows would meet). In the pic, the covers are about 4 or 5 finger widths high. Hopefully that made some sense.

Otherwise, looking good!

how abut objects and things like that?

carts with rockets on and fule carts things like that

and objects for tempurary camps like tents and that sort of things?

The pilots and crew look great, Fisch. I have one recommendation, if it's not too late.

The covers (hats) on the three pilots are too far back on the heads. This might not even be fixable, but should you decide to look at it, the forward part of the cover that's over the forehead should two finger widths higher than the bridge of the nose (basically, where your eyebrows would meet). In the pic, the covers are about 4 or 5 finger widths high. Hopefully that made some sense.

Otherwise, looking good!

That might be my fault. I think my piss cover shifted when I took the picture to show Fisch what it looks like, but yes, you are correct, it is two finger lengths.

Do the Marines still use Blue flightsuits?...I know the the Navy has a blue utility uniform and way back in the day flightsuits came in all colors even orange ....

Do the Marines still use Blue flightsuits?...I know the the Navy has a blue utility uniform and way back in the day flightsuits came in all colors even orange ....

The only blue flight suit I've seen worn by Marine Aviators are those on the Blue Angels

Blue Flight suit ... VMS-523

the piss cover will corrected ...

FK, those aren't flightsuits...those are the utility uniforms that I mentioned in my previous post..I think the only flight suits worn by the Corps now are olive drab and desert tan

FK, those aren't flightsuits...those are the utility uniforms that I mentioned in my previous post..I think the only flight suits worn by the Corps now are olive drab and desert tan

Btw in the blue overalls what do the wings represent on the guys left breast pocket is it parachute qualified?

Btw in the blue overalls what do the wings represent on the guys left breast pocket is it parachute qualified?

yeah those looks like jump wings...

yeah those looks like jump wings...

They might also be an Aircrew badge.

The man from Embry Riddle is correct. Those are Jump wings. Usually, but not always, the maintainers wear the coveralls and the aircrew will wear their flight suits. In some communities, maintainers are also aircrew.

Sure it is a little?

*Slap* *Must stop speculating*

wink_o.gif