Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

Excellent job on the marine cap (I forget the name) looks like the real thing

8-Point Cover biggrin_o.gif They are sharp looking.

Ah yes the 8point cover,thanks for clearin that up,I got one in woodland tone in my room,dad gave it to me along with about 2 woodland scheme uniforms,1 worn and one not so worn (wow the black is actually black! ) oh I think I can even see the USMC symbol or am I seeing somethin else and mistaking it?

@xnodunitx: Yeah, you see a USMC symbol on the 8-point cap, but also on the boonie. AFAIK these have a symbol too.

@SgtEversman: Nope, i will collect already released weapons and put them together. The best for the best ... Semper Fi ... icon_rolleyes.gif .

But to be honest, there some good weapons in the SJB weapon pack but as an example the M16A4 has not the best looking texture. I will use Earl and Suchey M16A4 and other weapons.

@Sgt Anderson: Yep there will be a desert MARPAT version too.

@xnodunitx: Yeah, you see a USMC symbol on the 8-point cap, but also on the boonie. AFAIK these have a symbol too.

@SgtEversman: Nope, i will collect already released weapons and put them together. The best for the best ... Semper Fi ... icon_rolleyes.gif .

But to be honest, there some good weapons in the SJB weapon pack but as an example the M16A4 has not the best looking texture. I will use Earl and Suchey M16A4 and other weapons.

@Sgt Anderson: Yep there will be a desert MARPAT version too.

My dear Fisch tounge2.gif it's not called the "symbol", grrr, makes me cringe just saying that HAHA. It's called the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor, or EGA for short, and yes it is on the 8-point cover, and the boonie.

just to annoy you ill call it a symbol.

symbol symbol SYMBOL biggrin_o.gif

btw mr fischkopp, very nice stuff.

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Just so you know guys my Marines are being released to the public and will use SJB weapons. wink_o.gif

Sorry about the addon clash FK, I wish you the best with the mod - I especially like the Harriers.

Cool FK, this marines are top class , cant wait to finaly get my hands on some new USMC GUYS.

Oh yeah so what is the expected release date for the harriers?

FK, I hope you release your addons in the order you had showed us screenshots.  I think it should be your abrams tanks, then your harriers, and the Marines last .... smile_o.gif

Fischkopp, those are some damn fine Marines.

Keep up the good work my man!

notworthy.gif

Just so you know guys my Marines are being released to the public and will use SJB weapons. wink_o.gif

Sorry about the addon clash FK, I wish you the best with the mod - I especially like the Harriers.

Cool. smile_o.gif

@Fisch - I'll work on that stuff you needed from me tonight when I get home, have been out and about buying things for my new baby girl, she's due in about 16 days.

O/T - Congratulations on your new pending addon biggrin_o.gif

FK - I am still in love with those HMMWV you released a while ago...your marines, harriers etc are just top notch

Order of expected releases:

LAV Pack

CH/ MH-53 Pack

HMMWV Pack

AV-8B Pack

M1A1 Pack

Marine Units Pack

?? AAVP7A1 Pack

?? MV-22

?? LHA

no garantee tounge2.gif

Hey FischKopp, isn't there an MV-22 that I think Wipan retextured or something. Maybe you could tweak that one with the right permission.

CH/ MH-53 Pack

Cool, thanks Fishkopp thumbs-up.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

Some parts of the USS Tarawa

LHA2.jpg

Good news ... the CH-53 will be soon finished.

neato

i just hope the av8b will be better then the vbs1 one which is actually pretty poor..

Quote[/b] ]Order of expected releases:

LAV Pack

CH/ MH-53 Pack

Great, the addons that I waited/hoped for the most are up front, thank you for this very nice release order smile_o.gif