Sign in to follow this  
MrZig

East VS West - Episode 01

Myself... Frenchman...

You've got to be kidding me. crazy_o.gif

wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

And you thought our first episode would be about Team Killing French noobs with USMC subliminal messages, eh? biggrin_o.gif

Thats next episode >_>

You left out the yellow flares.

.... of <span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>DOOM</span>. biggrin_o.gif

IamreallylookingforwardtothenextepisodeofeastvswestsodesperatelythatIdon'tevenhavetimetostopforbreath.

*dead*

Quote[/b] ]IamreallylookingforwardtothenextepisodeofeastvswestsodesperatelythatIdon'tevenhavetimetostopforbreath.

*dead*

I'll tell Zig he has just killed an innocent man smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]IamreallylookingforwardtothenextepisodeofeastvswestsodesperatelythatIdon'tevenhavetimetostopforbreath.

*dead*

I'll tell Zig he has just killed an innocent man  smile_o.gif

Dont worry they'll mention his name in the credits biggrin_o.gif

Btw you guys plan on doing any Iraq-Us army scenarios? I'd definitely like to see some sort of a fun episode between insurgents and infidels tounge_o.gif , but then again the whole things called East vs West sad_o.gif that kinda limits your boundaries in terms of experimenting with other scenarios?

Btw you guys plan on doing any Iraq-Us army scenarios? I'd definitely like to see some sort of a fun episode between insurgents and infidels  tounge_o.gif , but then again the whole things called East vs West  sad_o.gif  that kinda limits your boundaries in terms of experimenting with other scenarios?

Hmmmmm...

"East vs West : Mess-O-Potamia Edition"

biggrin_o.gif

Oh man I just laughed my ass off so I almost fell off the chair whilst seeing this... you guys ROCK! biggrin_o.gif

i'd just like to point out somethin that happened with Red vs Blue, i suggested (and yes it was me) that they include a brit/aussie into the plot...well what we got was Wyoming and a cheesy cross of british and austrailian accents....if you plan on using british or aussie characters, please get Actual brits and aussies to do them.

(oh yeah, and Britain + austrailian are in the Western Hemisphere, so they are the West).

We're having techincal difficulties with our forum and it'll be hard to operate without the episode script which is on the forum and nobody decided to save it.

That means it's pretty much on hold until we can get the forums back online.

Quote[/b] ]and nobody decided to save it

Lazy bums, all of you! mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

Okay to keep you guys and gals entertained before episode 02 is out, I'm going to show you what happens when bloopers occur;

Woops!

Quote[/b] ]and nobody decided to save it

Lazy bums, all of you! mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

I had the final draft all hammered out, but neglected to keep a copy after I posted to the forum. Whoops.

Actually the forums were up for a split second and I managed to get it. Whew.

ha ha just saw this. Its great! Ive always found that the less believable something is, the funnier. The fact that 2 of the Russians have American accents just adds to the humour. The thing about comedy is that it doesnt need to make sense. Keep it up!

Haha that was great. I definitly wasn't expecting that. I was thinking it was just going to miss and hit a hill or a building somewhere behind it but obviously I was wrong.

Do you have any more bloopers?

Okay to keep you guys and gals entertained before episode 02 is out, I'm going to show you what happens when bloopers occur;

Woops!

tounge_o.gif

This really happened by accident?

Quote[/b] ]This really happened by accident?

Yes. Yes it did. It also took awhile to figure out the problem.

Woops!

An accurate representation of me. wink_o.gif

That blooper made me laugh so hard, that was one pretty hardcore explosion.

Just an update on the progress of episode 02;

All the recording are done, the script is complete, and the coding is about 60% finished as well.

We should be able to get it out of here in about 10 days or so if everything goes to plan.

Thank you for your time.