Sign in to follow this  
Coogar

Vietnam Mod

Coogar. You are one sneaky little Hobbit.

.. But a very talented one of that small kind. Very good work.

You can expect that the mighty c0ws from Evil Lands are behind you!

So, what's up here ? No Vietnam Mod ? No url ? No email i can write to ?

*sigh*

And i'm already reskinning a US-vietnam-soldier. any1 knows where i can find jungle-missions for Ebud's Jungle-Everon ?

I can post some screenshots of my Soldier when i'm fininished, ok? Promised !

Why would you bother with operation Vietnam coming out in the distant future?...they are going to be making all the new models and the levels are going to be made from the real areas it all took place......as long as the thing has been being worked on it will probably be awesome.....

Plus I heard it was a commercial add-on...

Hi Coogar, I don't mean to be rude but i sugest you mod a differant theme, last time i checked there has been a Vietnam Mod in production for as long as i can remember.

Anybody have the URL for Operation Vietnam i think it was called?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Unl33t @ Feb. 12 2002,09:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anybody have the URL for Operation Vietnam i think it was called?<span id='postcolor'>

Check my post on page 1.

Ok, OperationVietnam will be the r0x0r!!! of cause but i fear that:

- it'll take another year to come out

- it could become official --> maybe cost $$$ !!!

Therefore (and because i want to play JungleMissions NOW) i say all we need for some simple jungle-action is a US-Marine-Model (i do that myself right now), 1 VC / NVA-Model (i'll do it if nobody does a good 1 until then) and EBud's JungleEveron.

aaah yes, plus there need to be some missions done but that shouldn't be a problem.

So - what's the problem ?

Vehicles ? Cmon. We can use the Cobra for AirSupport and the M113 for GroundSupport. The NVA hardly used vehicles.

And that's it. Only thing that misses, is an Air-Transportation for the players, but you can just start the mission at their drop point and lets the cobra fly away - it will be enough for the illusion.

Hi Coogar back in town

Sorry for lack of updates but i have my midterm exams and have no time for mod making. Now some of pics of my latest work

PBR_Beta1.jpg

PBR_Photo.jpg

Looking awesome, especially the sharkbite Cobra's

when will we be able to play with those babies?

Looks good. Hey Coogar, do you plan to make a website for all this stuff ?

I'll post some pics of my US-grunts soon. No, i don't want to be competitive. i just made them because i was curious how they'd look together with JungleEveron.

Very nice but i would put some mud on that m113.

...wow, I'm glad I bought this game, coming from the Rainbow6/RogueSpear scene I sneared when I heard of MODS for OFP but you guys are some talented fools, Cougar, your pics are bad-ass(awsome) and it's cool how you're looking for all the real info out there, good luck to all the modders. Cougar(1) if you can, throw in some rope/wood river bridges and trip-wire.  biggrin.gif

** high fives **

Hi

When will we be able to download these fantastic addons?

They sure look great smile.gif

Yeah I want that Cobra it looks great. How about an old USMC one used in Vietnam?

Is the boat available yet? I want one... make that many.

The mod is dead. Please don't dig up ancient topics unless you have something significant to add.