Sign in to follow this  
Sudden Death

Operation Black Mamba - UPDATED!

Quote[/b] ]

If so let me know if another beta test as I assume is desired or not?

Well, I dunno if you get the point that this mission has already been released and no further Beta tests are required?

Of course you can tell us if you find something irregular in this mission but I don't think you'll meet something like that.

Thanks for your comments though smile_o.gif

Regards

Vyruz

I too am having the "3 dead soldiers at start of mission" because they "drowned in water" bug.

I realize that it's been stated earlier in the thread that the ECP mod should not be used with this mission, but I'm using FFUR 2006 v.2.0 and it's happening to me.

Since both the ECP and FFUR mods are so popular, is there any chance of having the mission revised so that the three soldiers are placed 2 m. further up on the shore so that they don't drown because they're lying in water?

I'm hopeful that such an adjustment can be made, since this mission has already been revised for the updated hit system detection mod.

My fingers are officially *crossed*. smile_o.gif

Yours!

Kyle

August 13, 2006

biggrin_o.gif

I´ve tried the mission with FFUR2006 and no problems. All members still alive.

I played with normal or low terrain detail, maybe a high terrain level is the reason.

Died the teammembers only if you watch the menu-cutscene (CRDSP1.0 oder 2.0) to long or also if you start after short reading?

Pleacing the team near to the camp means get spotted to fast by the enemy. But I will try change the postion 1 or 2 m without problems.

Stay tuned.

S.D.

I tested the mission with different detail settings (ground details). In all versions my team was laying on the right place. If you don´t manipulate the mission time or you don´t use addons which doing this i can´t help you.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>Well, i have conducted a small, but fine update.</span></span>

This new version has the fixed CRDS-P v.2.0 addon version included. You can now hear all custom sounds and the size of the mission DL was reduced.

Get the last Mamba here.

pistols.gif

Has anyone tried playing this mission with the new version of Tonal?

Every time I load it up I get the "you're dead" screen, but the game still works (aka I can still run around and such) but the death screen stays up, making it impossible to play.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ardvark

This mission was made with the old version of Tonal, so you should use it, because otherwise it wont work. The islands are different in the two versions of Tonal, so there are problems with the object ids and so on... May be you can use the new units and so on, but it won't work with the island!

By the way, I've never said any word how great this mission is! One of the best missions I've ever played xmas_o.gif

Unfortunately the site of Mapfact is down and no other site is allowed to host their stuff, so you have to wait until it's back online... sorry huh.gif

Unfortunately the site of Mapfact is down and no other site is allowed to host their stuff, so you have to wait until it's back online... sorry  huh.gif

banghead.gif not fair sad_o.gif

Hehe, I found it on ofp.info, you can download it here. It's just the Baracks addon from Mapfact, but the other links should work. If there is another addon that can't be downloaded, just write it into this thread. wink_o.gif

[OFP]_[sP]_OpBlackMamba106R

Baracken1_5

BAS_429_BAS_Blackhawks1_SOAR2_JAM1

bas_dera_v1_55

BAS_Littlebirds_185

BAS_Tonal-Tango_Patch2

BN_tracers1_24

CRDSP2AOV

OpBlackMambaFinal_HQ

what do I mis?

Does anybody have an active link for the music pack for Operation Black Mamba?  The old links no longer work.  TIA

GD Mast

Quote[/b] ]Hello, we will fix this issues next times. So long you must wait.

Here i found the music addon: download it here

This is is PW protected. Do you happen to have it?

Hey sorry for digging an old topic but where i can find that Zodiac required? The link no longer works. Thanks

Catching back up with this thread, sorry it's a bit late.

Quote[/b] ]Quote  

Hello, we will fix this issues next times. So long you must wait.

Here i found the music addon: download it here

This is is PW protected. Do you happen to have it?

Quote[/b] ]Check the readme  

I can't even open the .rar packed file to see the readme.

BTW this is about the Mamba Music file...