We have translations to:

- German

- English

- Polish

Greetings

Chaos

wink_o.gif

Someone please help them so they can get this mission out quicker tounge_o.gif

I would offer but I can't speak much of other languages... errrmm nein sad_o.gif

You cam bet on that.

Most important its a loooong mission, at least if you play like i do, lots of sneaking trough the bushes and planning every lil attack.

Last time i tested i tried the open assault on the last camp and as a result i had to fight endless waves of rebels wich was really hard...

What do we learn, next time better do it stealthy... tounge_o.gif

Any updates on when it will be released yet?

smile_o.gif

At this time i have some problems with the sound samples. Next time i must travel for 1-2 weeks. But i hope i can release this mission in February 2005.

Please stand by - Chaos out.

wink_o.gif

Hi all,

today I wanna comment some statements and feedback of the Mamba-movie. First of all, I wanna thank all, who watch this movie! I hope You enjoy it!

As I make this movie, i though there will be 100-200 people. who download it. Today we have nearly 2000 DL´s - a number that I cant believe, but the traffic of my page shows the same: > 100GB in the last two weeks. Thanks to my hoster www.comball.net that I have "Traffic free" !  biggrin_o.gif

Some general notes to the movie:

Be shure I know the "showcinemaborders false" function in OFP. But in my opinion fullscreen-movies sometimes look boring to me, so I decide to make it in cinemascope. At a later point I discuss with Chaos to put in some ingame-scenes and we make it. Because of that some scenes are with others without cinemaborder.

Some people ask me, whether the mission is an one man show. No, You need your team! At some points in the mission you have to do special targets and you need some cover or you have to do several things at the same moment.

If you are not stealthy enough, you will have more firefights in the jungle than you want to. At this point it´s important to have someone who have an eye on your six. I think You know what I mean! tounge_o.gif

Also some ask me about the "silencer-thing" and how it used. Its easy to explain. Think about the situation of the firefights in the jungle. If the enemy spotted You, its already to late to use silenced weapons. You and your team need more powerfull weapons than the silenced to stay alive. So at every point in the mission, you have the complete control to drop the silencer or to use the silencer on your weapon and the weapons of your team. You will control it in the action-menu and Chaos has also use an animation in the script so it looks like "real" - in the movie you see a team member who drop his silencer.

So stay tuned, maybe it takes two ore three more weeks to the release, but we want it to complete with all features and voices.

Sudden Death

PS: Anyone out there, who can voice acting english with french accent? Please contact me!

Status report

- SATCOM script works now better, menue has ">>" as marker for open menue and ">" for some menue options so you can find better the SATCOM options. For close menues the options marked with "<<"

- dito in silencer script and groupradio option

- All menues, hints, markers, textes, briefings and dialogs are now in 3 languages -> english, german and polish.

- I have 85% of samples in English and 70% of german samples ready (other samles not planning at this time but i think polish were nice)

- French translation maybe ready

What i will do next:

- i am optimizing the difficulty in showdown momment of the mission.

- i think about using another little addOn for this mission -> oyoman notebook addon.

- i must chance 2-3 situations in the mission for better gameplay

- i am optimizing the Airsupport script

- inplement some samples

- soundtrack for intro

What i need:

- some good translations in italiano, espanól, czech and other languages

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>

Mission Status now:

1.49D - 97%</span>

wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>

Mission Status now:

1.49D  - 97%</span>

Yes! I am really looking forward to this mission biggrin_o.gif.

400_3461643164313136.jpg

Big Version

http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/45/3740145/1280_3461643164313136.jpg

smile_o.gif

Voices:

Charakter German English

-------------------------------------------------------------

J.Clark Jr. none 868 in works

Captain Henry VinceChester VinceChester

Captain Maury BlackKnight BlackKnight

Ngani xezon xezon

Okaba none -> needed none -> needed

Ranger Captain / Outro xezon xezon

CIA Agent Cornelius Kramer Lester Lester

Falcon One BlackKnight BlackKnight

Falcon Two VinceChester VinceChester

Intro speaker (female) none -> needed none -> needed

Seagull Lester Lester

Headquaters DerRoteWolf DerRoteWolf

unknown rebel in radio Lester Lester

Soundtrack Cassandra (?)

Briefing-Translation English 868

Briefing-Translation French Tony Pasi

soon pls

nah take your time

i'll still have time to play these on the weekends

Seagull                                  Lester                   Lester

wow_o.gif

I am really curiously about Lester's voice tounge_o.gif

Sorry, Commando84, not all voices are done. J.Clark (only German), Okaba and a male or female speaker for the intro are still missing.

Hi,

we lost contact to Cassandra.

Is there any good musican out there, who can help with african rhythms for the intro und outro movie?

Once again, we need also three more voice actors. Please contact Chaos "ofpchaos" soon!

Thanks

Sudden Death

Have a word with TimPink maybe he can help?

Have a word with TimPink maybe he can help?

I am speak with TimPink before we ask Cassandra. He has no enough free time for this project.

any news

was really looking forward to this

I´m really sorry, but only bad news!

Chaos has stoped the further development of the mission. It will be delayed to an unknown point of time.

Maybe if one of you can make this short sample and send it to him, I hope he can finish a pre-release-version with only english voices!

English: "Finally ! Thaanks ! Thaaanks ! I thank god that you are here !"

German: "Endlich ! Daaanke ! Daaanke ! Gott sei dank das Sie da sind !"

I´m from saxony and my dialect is to cruelly to help him.

S.D.

why not just type what you want hear and save to disc :0, there very good and clear, especially american and german.

at&t text to speech

i use them in alot of my maps. and if you add a little echo they can be really good.for loudspeaker anouncements. just save as wav file and convert to ogg.