Sign in to follow this  
Sudden Death

Operation Black Mamba - UPDATED!

You want a singleplayer-mission on a still rather unknown island?

You want a mission which you ties up long time to the PC?

You want a mission which offers some surprises and idioms?  

Then pleases You about “Operation Black Mamba†by Chaos Studios.

The mission plays on Tonal-Island from Ballistic Addon Studios, an island there are not so much good missions up to now. But this will change soon. This mission is the first part of a forthcoming campaign.

A first look at „Operation Black Mamba“:

Tonal-Island is already an impressive experience - partly wild uncultivated land, partly close jungle. So there are many alternations to cover but also unexpected emerging of hostile unities.

You are John Clark Jr., leader of an US Army Rangers-Team. You receive the order to find a "certain package" and free a VIP from the hand of the rebels. Just landed on the island, a surprise expects You after the next and so the trip becomes from an actually easy order to a hell-trip through the jungle of tonal.

Some special features that are developed by Chaos for this mission:

CRDS-P

“Chaos Realistic Dammage System – Personal“ is a special script that simulates black and white outs, faster and loud breathing and heartbeats, even when the player is wounded.

group radio

Its possible to turn off the group radio. It´s like commands are transmitted to your team by sign.

silencer

You can use your weapon with or without a silencer. Without a silencer you raise the range and penetration of your weapons. But the enemy will faster identify your team and is able to call support. So you have more enemy units in front of you and the strange of the mission raise up.

SATCOM

To be able to remain in radio contact with the headquarters, you should pay attention to your radio operator. Without radio there is no air support and also no evacuation.

Screenshots:

BMamba1_small.jpg BMamba3_small.jpgBMamba4_small.jpg

BMamba6_small.jpg BMamba7_small.jpg BMamba8_small.jpg

click picture for fullscreen

The mission is 99,9% ready to release, but to finish we need some english speakers for the synchronisation. So please contact Chaos by e-mail!

More information about “Operation Black Mamba†and other Operation-Flashpoint-missions made by german editors you find at www.ofpmdb.net!  

/edit:

And here comes a first Mamba-Movie. Note, the movie contains not only cutted ingame scenes. This is a standalone teaser-movie to give You some first impressions of "Operation Black Mamba". The shown ingame-scenes are form beta-testing. Because of that, there can be some differences in little aspects between the movie and the released mission.

High-Resolution-Trailer (52MB).

Low-Resolution-Trailer (17MB).

Sudden Death

/edit:

Mission and new Trailers are RELEASED !!!

click to download the mission !

watch OFPMDB for more informations.

Great stuff SuddenDeath, we really need some more Tonal missions.

The features sound great - especially the silenced weapons wow_o.gif

Good luck with it.

Supplement:

We need english speakers, who are at least 18 years old and have a very male voice!

So, if You wanna help, record this short sample:

"Mamba One this is Lion: good work guys! Seagull is on its way. Send the coordinates for extraction - out."

and send it to Chaos Studios !

Thanks a lot!

Sudden Death

Could we get a list of required addons please

Allright, here comes the listing of required addons:

BAS TONAL 1.20 incl. all PATCHES      download

You can also get it on www.ofp.info:

BAS TONAL ISLAND + OPFOR download

BAS TONAL PATCH 1 download

BAS TONAL PATCH 2 download

BAS LITTLEBIRDS download

BAS BLACKHAWKS download

BAS PAVEHAWK 1.1 download

BAS DELTAS/RANGERS download

Camo Zodiac download

RAD Hornet 1.3 download

Mapfact Barracken download

Editorupdate 102 download

The download-links works for german users on ofp.info.

Other user sometimes must search the addons manually.

All BAS-Addons are also aviable at the classic-section on www.ballisticaddonstudios.com !

Sudden Death

As one of the testers i can suggest anyone to play this mission, for me its really uniqe

I wonder why it wasnt in the top ten of the mission contest wow_o.gif

sounds very intresting smile_o.gif i tried earlier this year to make some sort of blackhawk down urban combat mission but it turned out bad but your mission sounds very good, when will it be released? biggrin_o.gif

Hello,

Thanks for the nice words biggrin_o.gif

I hope we can release this mission in 3-4 Weeks. But i need some Speakers for it. Its very, very important. When its ready we release the mission on our page - see in my sig. smile_o.gif

We need english speakers, who are at least 18 years old and have a very male voice!

What type of accents? I think that's important to the plot, if they're supposed to be US marines for example then it wouldn't work with a German accent smile_o.gif

really in need of new missions concerning bas delta/ranger units

it seems im the only one making some

good to see new missions with these addons

at last

can get more ideas from, this project

Quote[/b] ]What type of accents? I think that's important to the plot, if they're supposed to be US marines for example then it wouldn't work with a German accent  

american or british people would be the best. But we need at least 4-6 speakers, so maybe it´s possible with a little accent.

Thats why i wrote "make a short sample"!

Thanks

Sudden Death

Here are some new informations and screenshots from "Operation Black Mamba"

Campaign Storyline:

March 2005

Tonalese goverment signs a contract with the US oil industry. This contract allows US oil companys to

harvest a few million barrel oil without control from others

October 2005

What many feared became true. The US oil industry is harvesting more oil than allowed and smuggles it

out of the land. Tonal citizens start to hate the corrupt goverment more and more each day. Riots and

hate everywhere. The former weak rebels have more and more people join them. Many money is spent to

by the rebels to arm their troops. The weapons are smuggled into the land from the open sea.

December 2005

Rebels gain control over west tonal and can now receive their weapons on the airway. The militias

within the land grow.

April 2006

Tonal president Maputo speaks in the UN and asks for help to fight the rebels. The united staates

cant risk another open war after the iraq problems. the UN takes a long time till the make an

decission. Rebels and tonalese goverment agree for peace talks. The dont lead to the expected

breaktrough.

May 2006

The land is in a big riot. Militias and rebels starting to fight the goverment troops in east tonal.

Men and even kids are recruited against their will and trained to kill without a own will. many

innocent are killed in brutal ways. Women, kids, Old people - the rebels kill those who dont support

their plans or speaks positive about the goverment

June 2006

Citizens, officials and finally the goverment flee from the land. Tonal falls into chaos...

June 2006

The President authorizes the JOC to do secret operations on the island to secure the intrests of the

USA on this island... and you are only one small gear in the mechanism...

Screenshots:

Pic  1 Pic  2 Pic  3 Pic  4

Pic  5 Pic  6 Pic  7 Pic  8

Pic  9 Pic 10 Pic 11 Pic 12

Thanks to ShadowNX for the most fo this pictures!

Sudden Death

Sample sent to your inbox.

Good luck!

yeah sounds like exellent mission, any release soon? smile_o.gif

I would be hapyp if i could get to try out a beta version this weekend with my friends in lan tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I hope we can release this mission in 3-4 Weeks

We have finished the betatesting this week. Only the voices and some music must be included to release the mission.

Therefore we need some more speakers. And if someone can check and correct our english translations, this would be perfect!

Sudden Death

Really worth the wait, the mission will also feature a lil remix of a song from the tonal soundtrack ( big thanks to Cassandra! ).

smile_o.gif

For those, who can´t wait for the release of Operation Black Mamba, I´ve made a “little†Teaser-Movie for some impressions of this mission.

And we have an offical wallpaper:

MambaWall1_k.jpg

But first of all a call to all OFP-Friends again:

To complete the mission and later on the campaign, we need:

- at least one german and one english speaker for the leading character. If you have an adult voice and as far as possible no accent.

- additional someone who like to translate the briefing and stringtable to french, italian oder spain, but this is not nessesary for the release

If You´re interested, contact ChaosStudios !

All information about the black mamba You´ll find on ofpmdb.de.vu!

Now here comes the Mamba-Movie. Note, the movie contains not only cutted ingame scenes. This is a standalone teaser-movie to give You some first impressions of "Operation Black Mamba". The shown ingame-scenes are form beta-testing. Because of that, there can be some differences in little aspects between the movie and the released mission.

Have fun and thank You for watching my movie!

High-Resolution-Trailer (52MB).

Low-Resolution-Trailer (17MB).

Sudden Death

Thanks for doing it so quickly mate, downloading now smile_o.gif

You will have to excuse me I just drooled all over the table tounge_o.gif

Can't wait for this now, great work guys! biggrin_o.gif

sim