Sign in to follow this  
MEDICUS

RHS Aerosan NKL-26

A small present from us: a "Aerosan Scout Snowmobile NKL-26".

Features: animated Propeller, Hatch and Door

aero1.jpg

aero2.jpg

This addon was created by PSC aka Sebastian Müller in co-operation with members of the RHS Addon Studio

It is more a small bonus-addon than a single release. Expect more realeases in the near future. biggrin_o.gif

Download Aerosan Scout Snowmobile NKL-26

MfG MEDICUS smile_o.gif

Linked to OFP.Info cause of limited traffic. Thx a lot for the mirror!

what russian snow troops is that?

Actually this aren't russian troops, but FDF Winter Reservists. smile_o.gif

Well last year they werent ready in time and what use would it have to release a snowsled in springtime?

So i thought wait till next winter and release then, quality still is fine i think but heck, some always have to nitpick

Try to shoot with a gun at one side of the vehicle.

Bullets go through. Is this wanted?

MfG Lee rock.gif

Of course its wanted, its a new armor technology system called Copperfield magical armor wink_o.gif

Nono of course its NOT intended to be like this, now that i think of it i myself did not battle test it. never had a idea in wich mission i could fit it in.

Ok this will be changed as soon as possible.

So sorry but I'm having a bit of a bit of a nitpick, please forgive me, but shouldn't it be in the editor under "RHS Vehicles (Winter)", rather than just "RHS Vehicles"? It's a really nice vehicle though, I had fun picking up some FDF recon troops from behind enemy lines with it in the absense of Russian winter troops.

luckily its not a serious bug, i fixed it in 5 seconds tounge_o.gif

Thank you for this release RHS, as i always enjoy off-beat contraptions, and also, it goes really well with the RF8-GAZ98 released by blackjack.

as matter of personnel taste methinks the handling could be a little better, but thats just nitpicking.

it goes really well with the RF8-GAZ98 released by blackjack

Because they were both mainly made by PSC? wink_o.gif

for justice to sebastien,i wrote in my thread some words to prevent statements like the 1 from blackdog

Quote[/b] ]at a sudden stage i almost give up...then i had the precious help from a great guy, Joe Lemonade from SES, that actualy build the buggy and rkl26 for redhammer.

without his help this addon wouldnt be here today, so i wana public thank the addon maker, and the guy for all the patiente

if u can read english i gave all the credits to sebastien help.

that doesnt mean he builded the sled. he  helped me in the scripting( he wrote or corrected some parts), and gave me some tips about ofp editing issues.

i'm very sory medicus for talking about this here, but my name was spoken . get 4months doing that sled beta, so i guess that explains my indignation.

Now for what does really matters here in this thread, i'm very happy to see this GREAT addon made by sebastien in the hot spot. i thought it was already released, cause it has 1year of existance, and so unique. now i see it was a christmas gift to all of us.

i know this addon in all his features, so i can only say that is perfect made. everything works well, and  never found that bullet issue.

rkl26 and rf8 worked in teams in ww2. so lets avoid that competition remarks...

Try to shoot with a gun at one side of the vehicle.

Bullets go through. Is this wanted?

MfG Lee rock.gif

This is actually indeed wanted. The whole vehicle (except for the front side) is made of plywood. And I doubt that plywood can stop any bullets. So I tried to simulate this vulnerability by making only the front part bullet resistend. In fact I know an even better way how to simulate this now. But it's a bit too late to change it. I'm not so keen to touch this addon anymore to be honest.

xmas_o.gif