Sign in to follow this  
Imshi-Yallah

Irish Interim troops

I've been waiting quite some time for these soldiers to come out! Glad to see that it's almost go time, can't wait!!

The Reflex site has now been fitted to the Steyr, the FAL model is finished (based on NImod SLR).

The HK53 is Finished, all we're waiting for is to hear from Martin BM about using/modifying his MP5s.

Martin BM is currently on army duty

dont know if hes even using internet lately....

at least i didnt saw him on any polish forums for quite some time now...

Martin BM is currently on army duty

dont know if hes even using internet lately....

at least i didnt saw him on any polish forums for quite some time now...

Did he leave any standby instructions on the use of his stuff?

Yes the army do blouse their boots, as do our addons, it is possible that one of the snipers or other addons has unbloused boots as Kman was operating from media photos of training or operations.

Ok heres a quick poll for people:

Would they rather a pack with custom MP5s included or a quicker release with default BIS MP5s for the relevant parties.

huh.gif

If the answer is the first I'm open to suggestions as to who has a decent completed MP5 that would be willing to allow us to stick a barrel grip and a reflex sight on it?

The last modern units have been sent to Thunderbird84.

The only thing we dont have is an MP5, we'll play that one by ear over the next few days.

Just a reminder, if anyone would like to model an Irish army truck, Jeep or one of the Obsolete 1980s APCs please contact me as I can provide copious reference materials.

How are things going with the pack Imshi? Don't wanna bother you but I'm sure theres quite a bit out people who are anciously waiting for this thing like me!

Everything with the Infantry is in Thunderbird84s capable hands, so as soon as FFUR 2006 comes out you can start getting excited as he starts on that last 10%

As for everything else wait and see.

Oh and I normally only check for Qs on our forum due to a limited amount of time spent on checking mails etc.

Piranha III APC model is pretty much done externally, still internal work to be done though.

Progress pics over the next week or two

Will try and get some up soon, still not happy with the model. It just doesnt look right.

smile_o.gif

Sounds good guys smile_o.gif

sniperuk02: Do you happen to have a blueprint of the Piranha? I am looking for one myself.

I'm actually working of photos, finding decent blueprints of this things is really hard, which is probably why doesnt look right. sad_o.gif

Edit:- If I find any good one I'll send you them.

i was making some Irish troops for VBS, such fun project (im polish, i dont know how real Irish soldiers look like)

but i doubt i will finish them due to some real life events.

after replacing heads and arms with those from Llauma they could be ported to OFP.

i see you guys already have soldier model, but in case someone would be interested in those made by me and WIllec - please pm me.

IRstewy0.jpg

http://www.flashpoint.pl/om/public_download/off/IRstewy1.jpg

http://www.flashpoint.pl/om/public_download/off/IRstewy2.jpg

http://www.flashpoint.pl/om/public_download/off/IRstewy3.jpg

Now you tell US!!!!!

You can certainly send the files to us Offtime, and we'll see what we can do with them.

Small update:

ARW Pack will contain some varients of the HK53 (still hoping for a decent MP5  whistle.gif)

Some O2 shots of the 53

Extended Stock:

IRDF_HK53.jpg

Collapsed Stock:

IRDF_HK53S.jpg

Extended Stock with Reflex:

IRDF_HK53Reflex.jpg

Collapsed Stock with Reflex

IRDF_HK53SReflex.jpg

And a couple of our FN FAL to be included by our 70's era troops.

IRDF_FALNew2.jpg

IRDF_FALNew.jpg

That's all for now sorry folks, will get some ingame shots of the HK53 later.

Personally I don't see the point in making 2 models, simply so that you can have one with extended and one with retracted stock, seems kinda pointless, unless of course the extension of the stock makes, say, aiming more stable/easier? whistle.gif

Well we do have a forum for those sort of suggestions you know...hint try the link to our forum thats at the bottom of every post I make.

wink_o.gif