Sign in to follow this  
celery

DM Pack vol. 1

Hey all!

I´ve been working on MP maps once in a while for a long, long while and now I´ve put my 4 best finished deathmatches in a zip! I didn´t put much time making any movies, only simple outros are present because in my point of view deathmatches are games that should start without problems or delay, run without problems, and end as simply as possible. smile_o.gif

I made a nice readme file, but to make things simple I will paste it below:

-------Celery's DM Pack vol. 1

Mission type: Multiplayer deathmatch

Islands: Malden, Nogova

Addons: editorupgrade102 ( http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=2542 )

Supported languages: English

Minimum OFP version: 1.85

Summary:

There are 4 different deathmatch maps in this pack, all provided with Time/Kill limit and generous weapon selections. Every map is upgraded from previous released versions (better layout, more slots and options) so there is no reason not to upload these maps onto your server!

DM Ranch - 8 players

An extremely small deathmatch map located at Vic's home in Nogova, with 1 second respawn time and eastern block weapons selectable in the game parameters. Ranch is meant for an absolute maximum amount of 8 players, otherwise it gets really crowded. Great for a good laugh on TS2 with PK as weapon and 30 mins play time, your eyes might get sore and ears start ringing because of the nonstop action! ;)

DM Idyll - 6 players

A Maldese farm turns into a battlefield when Mr. and Mrs. McDonald have gone shopping in a nearby town. A vast assortment of US weaponry and random sidearms for each respawn will guarantee that you won´t have to look for a crate to make you ready for the actual killing!

DM Celeriac - 8 players

A round town east of Lipany serves as an arena of death for Russian soldiers on a leave. A full selection of Soviet weapons and bonus grenade launchers will leave no man cold!

DM Cannon Tag - 16 players

A group of mad scientists have toyed with the bodies of poor US pilots by installing multi-purpose hyper cannons in their chests and now they unleash the experimental soldiers to kill each other! Fling your opponent into the air with HE bullets, Sabots, HEATs or anything in between that come from your chest! No serious OFP player should miss this experience!

Upload the map to your server and have fun!

Yours truly,

Celery

Special thanks to my friend Drakonheart for support and making the thumbnail pic!

-------

These multiplay maps are (obviously) meant to be played on MP servers, therefore I ask all server adminators to try these out at their leisure. Comments and critique are very much appreciated, I aim towards perfection! wink_o.gif

dmpackpic.jpg

Download the maps here!

Edited by Celery

Where else can you get these? I'm really interested in trying them out.

Yeah sorry, the MCY site is down.

I submitted the missions at ofp.info but the mission admin is retired. sad_o.gif

Edited by Celery

Couple of links in my sig for hosting files temporarily smile_o.gif

Alright Placebo, you saved the day! xmas_o.gif

A free hosting service didn´t come to my tiny mind at all, thanks! wink_o.gif

Anyway, here´s the temporary link to download the pack!

PUSH ME!

Just wanted to say that me and my brother had a lot of fun with your DMs last night. Thanks! smile_o.gif