Sign in to follow this  
Skewballzz

Euopean/Asian/African

I would just like this community to know that you have such an intulectual forum. I have been on here for a long time, and I have come to be able to see things from an "other than american" point of view. As the majority of the regulars here are not American, it is a great way for people to see many different, accepted opinions people have outside from my own. I would like thank everyone for providing such a great forum for me to participate in.

Welcome to the future of communication....

The internet....

You cant argue with those facts! unclesam.gifrock.gif

Edit: If I know the mods (And I dont), then this will probably be locked. blues.gif

I would just like this community to know that you have such an intulectual forum.  I have been on here for a long time, and I have come to be able to see things from an "other than american" point of view.  As the majority of the regulars here are not American, it is a great way for people to see many different, accepted opinions people have outside from my own.  I would like thank everyone for providing such a great forum for me to participate in.

Welcome to the future of communication....

The internet....

i agree. I've been here along time. Had the game for 6 months then found OFPEC but there not realy political boards till I came here. And I know now lots of points of view of Swee's, germans, French, American, and lots of other nations.

I appreciate the sentiment, but the spamming has already begun and I know from experience it will only get worse.

Closing. blues.gif