Sign in to follow this  
nuddicrous

Unresolved issue with bulldozer

This is a case of 'if it aint broke, dont try to fix it' but I finally got to the point where I had a useable and stable island with grass textures working and the whole shabang.

But then i tried to add a tree, and found out I didn't have the tree models in the data3d folder, looked there, and there were only a handful of p3d files... same with the 'data' folder, where there were only a handful of 'paa' files... I have no idea where these came from, but everything seemed to work well up to this point.

I subsequently extracted the data.pbo and data3d.pbo from the DTA folder of ofp, using PBOTOOL copied them over, and got the error message 'cannot load texture \data\zatazeno.pac'... this texture is very much in the data folder of bulldozer. I've tried a wide variety of location combinations, and it comes up with the same error, which doesn't allow bulldozer to run at all.

This is probably a common error, but I wasn't able to find it specifically while searching.

EDIT: Sorry, I was using PBOTool, I checked out PBOX just a few minutes ago, and lo and behold, everything works now ;)