Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

If someone doesn't take my OPF GOTY

I already made a thread stating that I want to get rid of my OPF GOTY and noone really showed much interest.

Well this is the last call. If someone does not want my OPF GOTY I WILL destroy it. Most likely in a large fire. I have the whole OPF GOTY edition in near mint condition in box with all the manuals and documents.

Do NOT ask for it if you do not need it or you already have it.

This is meant to go to someone who truly wants it.

Quote[/b] ]If someone does not want my OPF GOTY I WILL destroy it.

You're ransoming your own property rock.gif ?

Give it to me then biggrin_o.gif I need a GOTY. I have to use my brothers copy right now of the three disks.

Reply to Pathy

I have already left video games entirely. Video games are addictive and time consuming. I cannot afford to keep playing them. I have other obligations I have been putting on hold for too long.

Whether or not I will leave all internet forums is something I have yet to make a decision on.

"video games are addictive and time consuming"

LOL you sound like my mother.  tounge_o.gif

Any SERIOUS takers? I am not just giving this away free to collect dust in someone's attic.

If someone does not want my OPF GOTY I WILL destroy it.

Spare it  crazy_o.gif  !!

I haven't played OFP since this summer and in the last days I have been tempted to install it again

(It must be black magic from BIS tounge_o.gif)

Leave it alone and you'll see one day

that you want to play it again.

Where in the world are you? I know someone who wants a copy. blues.gif

I'm on the east coast U.S.A.

Tell me your friends situation and I might just let you have it. I just want it to go to an appreciative home. That's all.

They are in the USA, MN i think, ermm, i dont know em personally as im in the UK. I showed em OFP and they wanted to get it, but, thier dad didnt think it looked good, so.....

......i'd have to speak to them about it anyway smile_o.gif

I'll take It! I lost my Operation Flashpoint when my mom accidentally sat on it! At least dont destroy it! crazy_o.gif

I can't really see a point to this thread - if your first thread didn't attract any serious takers, I doubt this one will either.

If anyone wants IceFire's GOTY, feel free to PM him.

IceFire, if you can't get any takers from the forum, might I suggest you donate it to some sort of charity - I'm sure they would appreciate computer games around Christmas time to give to less fortunate kids (well, less fortunate kids with PCs anyway).  xmas_o.gif

-----

I'll add this PM that IceFire sent me before re-locking the thread:

Just wanted to make one last post before it is locked.

This is what I wanted to post.

"To anyone who wants it, please post some reasons why I should send it to you.  I don't want to give it to someone who "accidentially threw it away" or their parent took it from them.

Basically whoever wants it the most and has a good reason gets it.  End of story.  I have the day off tomorrow.   I will express ship it to anyone who gives me a good reason as to why they should have it."

Please post this for me.