Sign in to follow this  
kerosene

, but I get2 triggers potentially activating a WP

I've got 2 triggers set up, 1 is West detected by East, the other is Res detected by East.  In the activation lines of the 2 trigs i have:

t1 = true for the 1st trig

t2 = true for the 2nd trig

I have a tank with a waypoint its supposed to wait at until one or the other trigger is activated, if i put T1 in the condition field of that waypoint it waits just fine and then move when that trig is activated.

I thought i might be able to put

"T1 or T2"

in the WP's condition field and it would wait for one or the other but I get an error message when those units reach the WP.

Is there something I can put in the condition field of a WP to get the desired effect?

I screwed up the title of this post.

I realised the error message was my fault cause I accidentally put T2 in the trigger name as well as making it a variable, but i still have the same problem!

If i put t1 in the condition field(or t2) it works the tank moves out, with "t1 or t2" the crew gets out a stands there. sad_o.gif

Im sure i've done this before, i'll check an old misson....

I just tried to the same thing playing around on desert island with a jeep and 2 west soldiers. Same triggers as above and the jeep has "t1 OR t2" in its condition line on the first waypoint.

The jeep only moves when both triggers are activated. I thought there was an AND command that did that and OR meant one or the other.

The triggers definatley work, did i just misunderstand what OR does in the editor? If so what should I be doing instead.

I've sort of gotten round it by using [groupOne, 1] setWPPos getWPPos [groupOne, 3] to make them move to the right waypoint, I dont get why the other way dosent work though.