Sign in to follow this  
meX0r

FOR THE BEST ADDON MAKERS OUT THERE!

Back off yourself, isnt it obvious to you that everyone thinks this is a dumb idea? rock.gif

and yeah i am 14 ... so what? you say it like you havnt been 14 either. I'm 14 and i am high most of the time ok?  mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]and alright ill do it myself.. watch its gonna be better than any u have made if u have

Yeah, and I'll manufacture a working tank from Coke cans and IT'LL BE BETTER THAN ANYTHING THE US ARMY HAS!!!

and yeah i am 14 ... so what? you say it like you havnt been 14 either. I'm 14 and i am high most of the time ok? mad_o.gif

Admitting is the first step.... tounge_o.gif

ONTOPIC: Go ahead and make it or atleast attempt. It will be good if you pull something cool out. And if not at least you'll get some experience. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]and alright ill do it myself.. watch its gonna be better than any u have made if u have

Yeah, and I'll manufacture a working tank from Coke cans and IT'LL BE BETTER THAN ANYTHING THE US ARMY HAS!!!

not hard wink_o.gif

If you are concerned about lag in the retail verision of the game, a Flashpoint mod won't help. Look how laggy the starship troopers mod is.

This is rapidly descending into a spamfest with a lot of flame potential - either discuss it in a civilized manner, or don't post.

Note: teasing someone about their age, or mocking their ideas simply because you disagree with them is very close to flaming. Consider this a warning.

If you don't feel a HL2 mod for OFP is a worthwhile project, then either say so in a polite/constructive matter, or better yet, simply do not post. wink_o.gif

I think this is just a matter of someone who's age (14?) wont allow them to grasp the word "no".

back off schist koff

and alright ill do it myself.. watch its gonna be better than any u have made if u have

Mexor, as you are new to the forum you get one warning and one warning only: we do not tolerate flaming/insulting other members here, even if you are provoked. mad_o.gif

Next such instance will earn you a post restriction from these forums.

If you (or anyone) feel they have been insulted by someone's comments, use the "report to moderator" feature of the forum. Retaliating with namecalling is not acceptable. mad_o.gif

dude ! mad_o.gif

you never told me you have such skills wink_o.gif

how many cans you need to make something that flyes ? unclesam.gif

wink_o.gif

I challenge you addon makers to make half life 2 units , some rebels , and some combine .. but if u can you should throw in some vehicles like a strider!!! if your up for the challenge start working!!!

what a cheap way to get addons made...

why dont you make the addons yourself rock.gif

Drow, care to read my comments above?

While I lock this topic, I'm debating giving you a 48 hour PR for ignoring the instructions of a moderator... mad_o.gif