Sign in to follow this  
TALLA2xlc

Panzertransporter Faun SLT 50 Screens

Looks interesting smile_o.gif

edit:

Could you support us with a little bit more information, plz? smile_o.gif

Will it be possible to transport vehicles (or is it planed to add such a feature)?

Keep it up, MEDICUS smile_o.gif

i planed it to transport vehicles but i need some help to script all this

Seems like Talla used the textures and most part of the model of our BWMOD trucks..... mad_o.gif

MfG [MMP]Helifreak

Hurrraaaa!

We are in need for Trucks that can transport Tanks.

Cool thing that, yep.

How about proving it? Just make a few screenshots of the drivercabine, then we`ll see.... biggrin_o.gif

MfG Helifreak

How about proving it? Just make a few screenshots of the drivercabine, then we`ll see.... biggrin_o.gif

MfG Helifreak

how about proving him guilt instead of wanting him to prove innocent ? ;-)

lets act civilized ;-)

Looks really good. Be great fun as a target! biggrin_o.gif

Now childern, if you must bicker, do it via a PM, that way we dont need here about it. It would make this place, oh, i dont know, peaceful perhaps. lol biggrin_o.gif

man, why don't you guys to let him use it, if he gives you full credits? man, i never understand that!

keep up the work mate!

man, why don't you guys to let him use it, if he gives you full credits? man, i never understand that!

keep up the work mate!

everyone have rights to they work, you cant blame anyone for that ;)

but charge someone without proves.... not very nice smile_o.gif

very nice addon.

i hope this thread remains open some more days. rock.gif

Maybe proof first,then blame.

When two people or teams working on the same, ore nearly the same stuff, it`s no wonder that thinks look nearly identical. When two people working from the same blueprint, what do you think will come out of that?

I´m afraid it is that big, that it dont fit on any street in OFP.

We need bigger streets, we need highways.

keep up the work mate!

Exactly that is the point...people use our addons without asking us or giving credit; it would be no problem if he would give us credits, but he keeps on telling he made it by himself.

@Mr.Tea: It is not the same: The MAN (http://www.panzerbaer.de/colours/bw_lkw_07t_milgl.htm) is totally different from the FAUN SLT, which he made (http://www.panzerbaer.de/colours/bw_slt_50-3.htm); if you compare the driver cabine on those pages with the one from the screenshots, you will notice that it has more similarities with the MAN. You can also see that the detailed textured parts are from the BWMOD MAN (http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics2/mmmpre3.jpg), and the less detailied seem to be made by himself. I cannot prove it in more detail, since the pictures talla posted are too small to see details. If you would make a picture of the front, it would be very easy to see if it is a FAUN or a MAN....

MfG Helifreak

Okay, here is some "prove" provided from us:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/locke48485/MMPMAN.jpg

http://mitglied.lycos.de/locke48485/MMPMAN2.jpg

You need to have good eyes to compare the pictures with that of the "FAUN" (sorry for the bad picture quality).

Let's begin with the mirror.

As you can see it has exactly the same textures and shape.

Continuing to the wheels, you can also see that they're 100% the same. Over at the steps below the doors, you can see that this is also the same texture and face.

Now the MG3.. I think I don't need to write anything further about it. Comparing the textures of the cabine (look at the black camouflage paint at the door) and the shape, this is also exactly the same. In one of the pictures of the FAUN, you can see the steering wheel. I will not provide a pic for that, but I can asure you, it's exactly the same too.

I hope this is enough of prove.

And another thing:

As some of you should know, we are a mod giving away many models (e.g. the Wolf (Lowlands, Danish, and others)).

We do not want to keep our stuff for our own, we're working for the community.

But we can not accept a behaviour like this. If someone asks for permission first and gives proper credits, it is now problem for them and us to use our work. We're allways proud to help somebody out, but stealing stuff and claiming it their own is NOT okay. Our modelers and textures invested months or even longer time periods to create stuff for the community, and this should not be a result of our hard work.

an talla:

Es wäre schön, wenn du es einfach zugibts - ich bzw. wir haben keine Lust auf lange Flamewars, aber sowas ist nicht die feine Art. Fragen kostet nichts und wir sind (erwachsene?)Menschen, die mit einander reden können.

hahahaha nice,I like to see other ones using my addons (instead this one is done by [WW]Hammer, I only did the import and some smaller improvements)...It always shows that we are too good that anyone can make better addons and must use our's even without asking for permission...

I don't care much about something like this here.This UN Mod was using my SAR-Huey and I don't know how much soeldner-mods have stolen my bo 105 model...who cares...

I do know that this is my work and if somebody believes he must state he has done it...i let him and hope he won't make my addon much worse.

Can we please wait with killing this addon until we have more facts that either prove that it is stolen or if it is not.

MfG Lee

edit:

Can we be 100% sure by comparing this?

compare.jpg

I think no.

If someone is using the work of others, he should ask permission first.

But noone should get killed, when the Addonmaker uses stuff from others say, i`m sorry and you will find yourself in the credits.

In this case maybe there is no need for excuse.

In real life tanks wont drive on highways or...... well i haven't learned this word yet.So now we can transport tanks.Guess we need some wide highways to ofp or some bigger roads i guess.

And the transporting part,it could be something like this: you drive with a tank or whatever on the trailer and there would be a option to set the tank as cargo like the released C-130 uses. smile_o.gif