Sign in to follow this  
aviel

Instant messenger's

Actually, i know of very few people using msn or aim at all. Most people here in europe seem to use icq.

Everyone I know use Msn, it's kinda the standard.

Everyone at our school including me use MSN too...

I'm reluctantly using MSN at the moment. I used to be ICQ-exclusive... But ever since the Microsoft OS-packages started shipping with MSN messenger, Iv'e been stuck using it, as noone I know (except two or three people) use ICQ sad_o.gif

I tried using ICP and Trillian on the advice of other people but I didn't like the interface for some reason so stoped using them.

I stick to MSN personally, everyone I want to contact online either has it or I can catch up with them on IRC if needs be.

What's up with triallian messing with the contact lists? I've seen it happen to several of my friends.

it's happened to me about 4 timesin the past 2-3 years, but i back them up now.

I use to use AIM, but after hearing something about it being packaged with spyware and such, I uninstalled it.And I don't have time anymore to chat(Just email). sad_o.gif

nothing beats irc, but i need IM to keep intouch with the non irc ilding friends of mine i use gaim in linux and trillian in windows

Nothin beats talking to them in person. Unless your me and use MSN. Speaking of which. Anyone can talk to me.

ICQ for 7 years now (when I turn it on), don't see any reason to change smile_o.gif

question related:

can someone announce on standart instant messenger For opfers rock.gif like there is no problem adding budd's?