Sign in to follow this  
Victor_S.

What do you guys think

here are some more pics of the revolver, and like I said the the mag rotates nicely when you fire it.

rev04.jpg

rev03.jpg

rev02.jpg

rev01.jpg

Well i still have the problem of the revolver shooting high.  If youve shot the revolver from the corsairs pilot thats how mines shooting.

its funny that this revolver turned out so well because I made up the model as I went along tounge_o.gif

Allright I solved the problem of the gun firing too high. My bullet start and end points were too far apart for the int speed of the bullet. So basicly the bullet wasnt leaving the gun until it was aiming higher because of recoil tounge_o.gifxmas_o.gif

The revoler looks beautiful smile_o.gif Another M4 would be kind of redundant but atleast from the last pics you're making it a less generic, probably not done version. smile_o.gif

I made a new pistol (not nearly as sexy as first, but just to test some stuff) that has a slide that kicks back when you fire it. It fires regular 9mm, magnum bullets and explosive bullets.

pistoli.jpg

slide.jpg

They are not jam compaitble, I might be able to make them so, but for the moment no.

looking a very nice pistol, wouldnt be exactly nice to use all up close and personal especially with the explosive rounds ...

It uses non exploding rounds aswell and also high powered rounds

They are not jam compaitble, I might be able to make them so, but for the moment no.

u just need to type "jam_W556_30mag" on the magazine its uses on the cpp

What do you mean -5 the lods??

Just a stupid joke from me. I mean that even a negative amount of M4:s is too much. Don't worry about it, feel free to make a million M4:s if you want to do so.

And that other pistol looks great too!