Sign in to follow this  
skypine27

Good addon campaign for E-ECP?

I just started playing Flashpoint agian, after a very long break.

Im glad to say that the E-ECP installtion went MUCH eaiser this time than about 5 months ago! However, one link is bad. The RHS-T55 tank pack is corrupt on the website link provided. You can replace it with this one, which works fine:

http://www.edgefiles.com/file.x?.....00.rar

That website also has version 1.20, will that work with the current version of E-ECP?

Back to my original question...

Whats a good campaign these days to play with E-ECP? I like regular soldier battles the best, but helicopter combat is fun too. The only thing I detest is the jet aircraft. Is it just me, or does Flashpoint suck as a jet flight sim? Stick to choppers!

Any suggestions for a on foot / tank / helicopter campaign?

Thanks! Great game and eecp makes it that much better!

flashpoint 1985 biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Whats a good campaign these days to play with E-ECP? I like regular soldier battles the best, but helicopter combat is fun too. The only thing I detest is the jet aircraft. Is it just me, or does Flashpoint suck as a jet flight sim? Stick to choppers!

Yeah, flashpoint has one of the worst flight models ever...lol. Not to mention unless you have a decent comp you can't see anything.

Well, the point of ecp is to enhance current/default campaigns with new units etc.

flashpoint 1985 biggrin_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]

Whats a good campaign these days to play with E-ECP?  I like regular soldier battles the best, but helicopter combat is fun too.  The only thing I detest is the jet aircraft.  Is it just me, or does Flashpoint suck as a jet flight sim?  Stick to choppers!

Yeah, flashpoint has one of the worst flight models ever...lol. Not to mention unless you have a decent comp you can't see anything.

Well, the point of ecp is to enhance current/default campaigns with new units etc.

for jets mabe.. but i learned how to fly prop planes in OFP. hours and hours and hours spent wiht the cessna and F4U Corsair... one day the chance came to fly an SNJ advanced WWII trainer.. we got up to 3500 he said "shes all yours" i took control and the first thing that crossed my mind was "omg this is EXACTLY like flashpoint!" granted jets and prop planes are completly differnce and having said that i agree jets in OFP = bad. but piston engin planes in OFP are perfect.

now you can sit here and argue all night and day "omg ms flight simlator is the roxors of all flight sims!!!" first off compared to real life.. msfs sucks ass.. second off im sure theres some profesional polits here that will disagree with my statments here.. but comparing my experiance in WWII advanced trainer (SNJ) and my experiance flying the WWII planes in OFP that the "OFP flight sim" isnt far off.

to answer the orginal question: any campaign that employs the usage of "Default" vehicles will work very well for EECP and Y2K3

About that Pappy Boyington, I tryed the original campaign's with your Y2K3. They didn't work. Maybe for first two missions, but then it would give an error or just go to desktop... But original single missions work very well! wink_o.gif

You are looking for missions and campaigns, which means you need to post in User Missions smile_o.gif