Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

what are you working on?

My name is my name and right now I'm working on a multiplayer campaign called "...Under No Circumstances!"  You play the role of a Green Beret sent into Nogova under the pretense of a routine evacuation of five college students  when you witness for yourself the atrocities that General Gubas forces, an ally of the united states, is carrying out and decide to do something about it and influence the chain of command that something should be done.  Kind of like tears of the sun.  I was going to use the tears of the sun seals but they have no backpacks and to witness atrocities you really gotta carry a sack full of days worth of gear, which the tears of the sun seals don't have.  There is a backpack addon by andy I could use, but I decided not to even do that.  I went with green berets from the HYK US Forces pack also known to you guys as the SF.  Mainly because Nogova has lots of climates and so does the HYK pack has lots of camos.  If I were going to do mungari I'd use that andy backpack addon and the TOS seals but too late.  It's been keeping me pretty busy so far, but I am a classified schizophrenic who lives with my mom and I got lots of time on my hands to do this stuff when I'm not picking up or doing whatever else I feel like. What missions are you guys up to? Do you have any questions about my campaign?

I'm working on Frontline Commander, a campaign set in 1969's Vietnam. Uses the SEB Nam Pack 2 and maybe Barraken addon, haven't decided.

Anyway, it's based upon 2 systems, the FCCS and the FCSS. You can read about it here:

http://dmakatra.mine.nu/forum/index.php?board=3

The forums are not officially open yet. I'll release the FCCS beta first.

Hmm really not sure this thread has all that much point but we'll give it a little more time smile_o.gif

I'm working on two!

One is called, "Saving Christmas!"

It's gonna be short mission!

Should be released in a day or so?

Kind of funny! (Well... to me anyways.)

Second is probably, "OFF the WALL Team" last mission?

Featuring the heavy metal band, "AfterDark!" (From India)

With written permission!

I'm getting alittle help from, "void_false."

I still need someone to do a video teaser.

Anyone interested?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

PS. HoboMan is taking over, "BeerRun!"

I sent him everything I had.

Okay I've changed up what I'm working on.   By the way I just wanted to see who in the ofp community does anything for the ofp community.  I'm currently working on a mission series about a Special Forces unit enforcing the laws of the Geneva Convention behind enemy lines entitled "Power".  I'm currently on mission three.  I figured out, like today, that once you understand the Geneva Convention laws, you can make up a war with ease, and if you can edit missions you'll never run out of ideas.  I urge you all to go to yahoo and look up geneva convention and read the rules to what you can and can't do during war or conflict.  It'll help you greater understand why countries like the USA go to war.

I am working on a Zombie mini-campaign the "Bridge Fight" 4 pack and the Invasion '44 phase 1 campaign.

working on 3 missions atm, not included are the lots of missions which i abandoned before  tounge_o.gif

2 sp missions on fdf maldajah, one will be spec ops and the other one will be a nice little assault on a rebel town.

spec ops mission will have many tasks and a little special to boost the atmosphere. (5% done)

for the ambush mission i have only some story elements, characters and specials planned..dunno yet how to let things happen. (just started)

third mission is for mp and my personal favourite because i dont have to mess with ai, waypoints etc. ..   tounge_o.gif

wanted to build an area for cqb and thought i´d make sense to add some c&h points. still missing are c&h points and maybe some effect scripts aswell as some more buildings which im waiting for to be released biggrin_o.gif (60% done)

edit2: LOL ! just after writing this i visit my page and get the joy to read that mapfact updated their barracks again  wow_o.gif  smile_o.gif

edit:

Quote[/b] ]"Bridge Fight" 4 pack
still looking forward to this smile_o.gif

Working on my entry for the Mission Competition...

Better late than never smile_o.gif

Your airborne platoon is dropped at night behind enemy lines to perform a raid on the main Soviet fuel depot. Get in, get out, before the bad guys can rustle up a response...

You do know the submission date for the competition closed 3 months ago? wink_o.gif

I am working on my 'Last months in Vietnam' campaign (for about bloody 7 months now due to RL sad_o.gif )

It's about the life of a special forces soldier during his last months in his tour. I was sick of having only 1 campaign to play with the sebnam pack, so i started producing my own campaign. Now about 17 missions done and 4 in production. The 17 that are done are in beta testing stage. And i yet have to start at the ending of it. It's planned but gawd when will i find the time to finish it. I hope at least before The Unsung comes out with it's new 'Nam units and stuff LOL.

Central heating installation - but still finding time to tinker with 'Eye of the Storm'.

I hope it will satisfy SPs who like sniping, loads of Russians and conventional warfare; though it may not be an overly-long mission. It's definitely a change of atmosphere from my last (and first): 'A Touch of Frost'.

EotS will use nearly no addons. The scale of the action presents a lag danger, but it's OK so far on my machine and that's not exactly cutting-edge. Simple info-bearing intro and probably no outros. There will be a briefing, of course, but it will be appropriate to the character so they player has to think a little. There will be a couple of levels of success so you can complete the mission or complete it well; I don't want it to be just a survival exercise.

Current status is: the basic mission is plotted, reinforcements are WPd but need to be merged in and objectives/endings finalised. There are also the intro and briefing to polish.

There is an intention to use essentially the same structure for a second SP mission with the player on the other side.

The bad news is: no promises when it's coming out - rather a lot on my plate at the moment.

I'm working on a dynamic platoon-level combined-arms campaign template. The initial release will require no addons, but I am designing it so that if people want to use their own addons, they simply edit a few spawn scripts. It's a not an RTS, the aim is simply to stay alive until the end of the war. This mission is about 50% done.

Also, I'm toying with a dynamic Delta Green mission. Got more ideas than code at this point though.

working on ghost team, sp campaign 5 mission

delta force on loan to cia

using bas addons, generic opfor, footmuch planes, sp/mp support pack

delicate mission stuff, snatch, intell grab, assassination, raids, clean sweep, air support

Working on my entry for the Mission Competition...

Better late than never smile_o.gif

Your airborne platoon is dropped at night behind enemy lines to perform a raid on the main Soviet fuel depot. Get in, get out, before the bad guys can rustle up a response...

What happend to The Black Gap? rock.gif

Shame to see it tossed at the garbage bin.

I'm working on many things ATM:

My campaign Operation Broken Raker. I'm releasing it mission by mission (like Berghoff with Doomsday series). This campaign is about life in colfarm and conflicts between flashpoint*ru forums' members biggrin_o.gif .... Extremely mature missions... ghostface.gif Play it if you above 18.

Helping MilitiaSniper with cutscene

Helping Berghoff with voice acting

Participating in.... [drrrrrrums] ECP! wow_o.giftounge_o.gif Well... This info is classified.. blues.gif

Ghost team sounds badass.  Please put me on the mailing list for ghost team. There were some setbacks in the power campaign and i had to redo all three missions, after I sent them into all my friends to beta test, but also the mistake of sending them into avon lady and ofp.info so you can imagine how I feel having a crappy mission floating around out there. I hope they let me udpate it. I have missions one and two down to perfection and am now working on mission three. I finally figured out how to do cutscenes.

You do know the submission date for the competition closed 3 months ago?  wink_o.gif

Shhh.... if the other half of may brain realises that then I won't have as much motivation biggrin_o.gif

Armsty... yeaahhh... the black gap hasn't been canned. The scripting is very flaky though, so I want to re-build it from the ground up before I release it. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually

Working on my long and fun mission special ops that uses some amount of mapfact buildings and soem kick ass mi-2's that can pop up giving the enemy air support when searching after the players special army squad.

you get to meet a agent, destroy some shilkas, destroy some planes, sabotage a artillery, help a russian officer escape and also kill a russian general. There is lots of patrols and stuff that go wrong tounge_o.gif doing some bug fixing still and going to fix .csv file and maybe considering some soldier addon instead of original bis soldiers for the players to have unclesam.gif

i just haven't figured out wich one i wanna use yet tounge_o.gif

Delta rescue mission on nagova...

Operation: Red Rescue

...Yes the mission is about saving a russian (maybe not a russian wink_o.gif ) but i'm trying to improve the intro and outro (it sucks at this point)

You can check it out over a OFPEC

At the moment, i have just begun work on a new campagin on BAS's Tonal island, called Operation Chimera. I will be making a post soon, so look out for it.