Sign in to follow this  
pajama

A good SMGs (prefibly MP5 variants)

Seriously...is there any new good ones out there? rock.gifsad_o.gif

I remember King Homer was making a pack, but have not heard of it since.

OFP seriously lacks smgs tounge_o.gif

Thanks

what SMG's you are hoping for. I'm considering starting to make a MP5 pack, but what else would you like to see, bison (the russian), Sterling, what else?

About the MP5 pack, it may take awhile, 'cause I'm still a bit learning to model and especially to texture. What I've been thinking to have in is:

- MP5(A1)

- MP5A2

- MP5A3 (the currently on service with meny countries)

- MP5K

- MP5SD6

- What would you like to see more

All of these models should come with reflex sight, Acog sight (not sure if used though), and aimpoint sight.

Just came up to my mind, there are Laser's ones (MP5A3 and MP5SD6) in he's US weapons pack. wink_o.gif

Laser's are CS converts smile_o.gif

Perty much what you listed is the desired's...

But pleas, no stockless MP5ks tounge_o.gif

A few people were working on conversions of Vipersheart's old HK pack. But nevertheless the old HK pack still works and still compares very well to many of the weapons addons out today.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

heh...the MP5 Navy in ONS's packs an't so bad, even if it's just a modified BIS MP5SD smile_o.gif

mpn1.jpg

i'll probably get it out of the pack and add JAM funtionalty to it, for personal use ofcourse tounge_o.gif But I well continue to dream for a new MP5 pack sad_o.gif

Thanks

Everything is cancelled, no SMG pack.

I gave a few models to the USMC Mod, may they use and release it.

*edit*

Here you can download the entire MP5 list if you need some help with the lack of MP5's.

The most used MP5's are the MP5A4/N and SD5.

Thanks

Everything is cancelled, no SMG pack.

I gave a few models to the USMC Mod, may they use and release it.

*edit*

Here you can download the entire MP5 list if you need some help with the lack of MP5's.

The most used MP5's are the MP5A4/N and SD5.

rock.gif Hopefully they release a good deal of the smgs you were making, I was really looking forward to the release.. I personally would like to see an MP-5 PDW with or without silencer.

what SMG's you are hoping for. I'm considering starting to make a MP5 pack, but what else would you like to see, bison (the russian), Sterling, what else?

snypa, could you also include the Groza with GL plz? smile_o.gif

Is this Groza actually used or is it an experiamental or export made weapon? If the Spetznazt uses it then I can make with few configurations.

So currently coming

- MP5's

- Groza

- (Bizon high-res, maybe if people want it)

OK, I've got some MP5 models (A3 and A1) ready, but I will work on the textures before pics...

What else do you wan't, maybe something from asia? Just let me know and show me somekinda pics or sites about it and I will consider it. wink_o.gif

Is this Groza actually used or is it an experiamental or export made weapon? If the Spetznazt uses it then I can make with few configurations.

So currently coming

- MP5's

- Groza

- (Bizon high-res, maybe if people want it)

OK, I've got some MP5 models (A3 and A1) ready, but I will work on the textures before pics...

What else do you wan't, maybe something from asia? Just let me know and show me somekinda pics or sites about it and I will consider it. wink_o.gif

yes please do a new Bizon, also with optics smile_o.gif

I always wanted to mention it, but I thought, that if I want something I should do it myself (I tried, failed, and gave up ;) )

Whats wrong with CS imports? Their quality is far superior to pretty much everything made for OFP.

Yea, I was already thinking about those MP-7 and UMP, but I got to finish the models I've thinked so far.

So the questions from me are:

1) How big would you like to see MP-5 pack? (please if somebody can, make a list what you wan't to see, 'cause I'm not thinking that big that KH was making)

2) What sights they use in MP-5's, Bison and Groza?

3) Should I make my own little website for this and maybe for other upcoming addons? If I make my own website, I would like to get it from some of the news site's, any offers? I can send messages to OFPbase.com and OFP.info, but what others can offer me some webspace? wink_o.gif

4) Should I make an own thread to replace this thread or continue posting to this thread?

see ya! wink_o.gif

Laser's are CS converts smile_o.gif

Are they really?

I think they are regular BIS Mp5s, only heavily modified...

That's what I actually thought. Althought the first release of US weapons pack had atleast heavily modified, don't know about the new one's. rock.gif

Whats wrong with CS imports? Their quality is far superior to pretty much everything made for OFP.

You're right. Good Textures, easy to modify. Even my basic model was based on one CS MP5, that's all. You gotta edit all the 20 other weapons.

No one has that much time to make such a bunch of weapons.

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

superior ha they they suck in realisem only plus is that they look gay like most people want them to.

STGN

Well its not that I hate the imports or any thing, its that most often times the importers don't give enough due credits to all guys/gals that spend their time making the skins, sprites, models, and animations. Myself, having also come from the CS-Skins (old) community, dose not like seeing this.

I much prefer homebrew, "made" for OFP models such as DanAK47's excellent M14 pack or Earl's weapons.

But most importantly, most imports are that of custom CS hack jobs that are made from ten or so different guns/accessories, taking little parts here and there from different model authors and skinners causing an inconsistency in quality on the weapon models. This also bares the problems of many importers not optimizing the mesh of the little weapon parts they use, leaving a model having to rely on several different mesh yet perhaps only really using 10% of each one.

That's what I actually thought. Althought the first release of US weapons pack had atleast heavily modified, don't know about the new one's.  rock.gif

hhmmm acctually you know what...my mistake.  The only part as it seems that he got from CS was the stack mag clip thingy made by Sixshooter and Raven fro the EoD MP5 (End of Days - movie)

Any ways, for the MP5 that would be "neat" to have in the pack would be:

(+additional silence/sights version would be a plus, but not neccesary)

MP5A4

MP5A5

MP5SD5

MP5SD6

MP5N

MP5K PDW (my favorite) tounge_o.gif

An MP5A3 with the early hand guards (checkerd) would be nice for those Gulf War and Somali missions tounge_o.gif

hk_mp5a31.jpg

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

superior ha they they suck in realisem only plus is that they look gay like most people want them to.

STGN

That for sure:

Wrong triggergroups, wrong versions, wrong mags, wrong optics.

So you need to change, and the more you change, the more it's getting a selfmade weapon. :P

You know what other SMG's we would need in a pack if any, would be the good old P90, no offence to any one that has made one yet, but there are no out there that are particuallry high quality.

I say P90's all the way!

Yep P90 is in my thought, but great one has already been made by DKM.

So what sight's they use / you would like to see in this pack?

And I 'aint gonna CS import anything. wink_o.gif

G3SAS?

That would be a nice addition, a full powered G3 shorted up on the butstok and the barrel, maybe put a hand gun configuration but with a lot more power.

And you could allways check this page for some inspiration.

@CERO.