(put in order of deadliness sad_o.gif)

LAW AT4 Redeye SMAW

M60

Flare Gun

S&W .38 Police Special

Various Hunting Rifles

You have a working and real SMAW and M-60 and they are yours? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Which guns do you own

Well I've got some plastic toy guns I own quite a while now biggrin_o.gif .

But seriously I don't have any.

LAW AT4 Redeye SMAW

M60

Flare Gun

S&W .38 Police Special

Various Hunting Rifles

You have a working and real SMAW and M-60 and they are yours?  rock.gif

I'm surprised that he has a LAW.  I can buy one here but it won't work anymore...

I've seen a guy that lives here who has an M60, i dunno how he managed to have a license for that but he did.  It was legal but i think he was a gunshop owner or something like that i dunno.  If someone over here can have a gun like that, then in the US it's probably possible too... tounge_o.gif

LAW AT4 Redeye SMAW

M60

Flare Gun

S&W .38 Police Special

Various Hunting Rifles

You have a working and real SMAW and M-60 and they are yours?  rock.gif

I'm surprised that he has a LAW.  I can buy one here but it won't work anymore...

I've seen a guy that lives here who has an M60, i dunno how he managed to have a license for that but he did.  It was legal but i think he was a gunshop owner or something like that i dunno.  If someone over here can have a gun like that, then in the US it's probably possible too... tounge_o.gif

Lets just say we don't hope he becomes like him, in that movie tounge_o.gif

Crap. Digi camera broke, so no pics

Use 2 have a crappy Astra Cadix, a Spanish .22 LR revolver.

Now i toy around with my Norica airrifle; I fitted it with a Bushnell riflescope, makes for great "plinking" of small objects at quite some distance.

I put them in order of deadliness. They are all inert. If a launcher got thrown at you it would moderatley hurt but if you got an M60 dropped onto you it would really hurt. If you shot a flare at someone you'd be really hurtin', and if you got shot with a hunting rifle... biggrin_o.gif

So I take it the tube and M60 are both sealed then ?

I know I guy who has a M249 and a M1919 on a tripod (think thats the cirrect name). Both in fully working condition. But he's also a gunshop owner. Every year the police comes to visit him to check on his invenotry and licenses. Every year he says "oh yes, those two are sealed" and every year they say "oh ok".

biggrin_o.gif

I've my Sig 550, my sweet Sig 550! biggrin_o.gif But he is in arsenal now unfortunately sad_o.gif But I take it again on March

Some of my goodies.

37MM Thumper very nice plinker and under law not really a gun , but you still can't make ap rounds sad_o.gif Still large shells are fun and easy to reload with/smoke/flare/chalk/sand and such.

Thumper 37mm

Old colt AR-15 with mounted 37mm not as much fun as the thumper.

AR-15 / 37MM

And the rest of the kids smile_o.gif

ofp goodies

picture135rs.jpg

First off I'd like to apologize for the quality... no digital camera sucks... I'll post a better picture when I get the camera back.

The rifles are organized from bottom to top, oldest to newest.

The bottom one is a Russian Mosin Nagant 91/30. Made in Tula during the first world war 1916. It has a scrubbed eagle reciever and Peter the Great Imperial markings.

The second one up is Soviet Mosin Nagant 91/30 made in Izhevsk in 1936. It was exported to the Spanish Forces during their civil war because of the "made in the USSR" export mark on receiver and MP8 mark on the stock.

The third one up is Soviet Mosin Nagant 91/30 decommissioned ex-sniper made in Tula 1943. It has a high wall mount and used a PU scope configuration. I hope to get enough money to buy a mount and scope for this baby... by the way it killed its first deer about a month and a couple weeks ago!

The fourth one up is a Chinese SKS. It is kind of low quality...but hey, it was free! So I am not complaining. It also has a unique side mount for the scope. I hope to sell it to finance my fund for the Ex-sniper restoration project.

The fifth one up is a ROMAK, or Romanion AK 47. It is semi-automatic but that is not really a problem for me...Its a beauty to shoot and is an envy of the people at the firing range whenever I go down there. I hope to attach a scope to it too...I dont know why but...if it has a scope mount, then it must be used I say!

here is my deer by the way... its a buttenbuck but hey I was only down there one day so I was going to take anything I could get. I thought it was a doe at first but turns out it was this young fella. Oh well... He made a delicous New Years eve chili. The shot was about a 125 yards over iron sights, at dawn, through trees...made me feel very manly...

me9vd.jpg

Nice guns all.

I can't compete with some of those thunder sticks, gun laws here are very strict.

Best I can do are

Winchester 30/30 lever action and

Brno .22.

Both are sweet for there purpose.

I haven't got any guns, especially since I'm Swede and it's kinda, well, illegal. tounge_o.gif I do like to read about them and all kinds of tanks and stuff though. And I'm a pacifist... rock.gif

A militaristic pacifist... I've allways known that I'm a freak anyhow. crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

I haven't got any guns, especially since I'm Swede and it's kinda, well, illegal. tounge_o.gif

Umm, no it isn't, who told you that.

I haven't got any guns, especially since I'm Swede and it's kinda, well, illegal. tounge_o.gif

Umm, no it isn't, who told you that.

He might have meant that he doesn’t have a licence.  tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]1 § Den som uppsĺtligen innehar ett skjutvapen utan att ha rätt till det eller överlĺter eller lĺnar ut ett skjutvapen till nĺgon som inte har rätt att inneha vapnet döms för vapenbrott till fängelse i högst ett ĺr. Om brottet är grovt döms för grovt vapenbrott till fängelse i lägst sex mĺnader och högst fyra ĺr. Om gärningen har begĺtts av oaktsamhet eller om brottet är ringa, döms till böter eller fängelse i högst sex mĺnader.â€

pfft gun control limits gun violence....

I have 5 and am I violent? crazy_o.gif

well no one wants to find out so I guess it works in that way.

People shoud bear in mind that this is not gun policy thread crazy_o.gif

pfft gun control limits gun violence....

I have 5 and am I violent?  crazy_o.gif

Well sad enough, our world isn't full of people like you who can use their guns in a smart way.  That's why we need all this gun control and stuff like that.  That's why we have laws for drugs and weapons.  Because some people just can't handle all the responsibility...

Now here's my baby...

http://koti.welho.com/amustone/kuvat/suomi.jpg

And the bad news: it's deactivated. The sling looks like shit in that parade-white.

But then again it has actually seen service in Winter War and Continuation War....

Quote[/b] ]I recently bought a 91/30 Mosin Nagant from Tula...

I'd like to buy one too for the 'collection'. Working or deactivated.

its a PPSH right like on call of duty

Don't quote with img-tags

I've got a powell & son 12 bore at the farm. Great for hunting rabits with... not that there's much left of them once you hit the bastards