Placebo

European Politics Thread.

How is that news? In Germany it´s pretty clear that you are supposed to work when you are on your workplace. If it isn´t explicitly allowed then you must not do private stuff during office hours. And yes you can get fired for something like that.

It's news that employers can monitor online communication, to put it Yahoo's way.

I understand that an employer at one point needs to do something, and indeed it seems that this guy was not exactly very efficient at work, but that spying is allowed is unheard of. And that the European court in Strasbourg is fine with it... wow.

The problem in this case is that the ruling from the court is very vague, so it's not exactly clear how this should work.

I wonder if that also means they can monitor your screen, for example.

Well using your company email in the office through the traffic that's very likely monitored, I don't see anything bad in that. It's like begging to be monitored. And if the rules are that you shouldn't use company email for personal messages and not surf in the working hours, then don't freaking do that. At least it's easy to go around that in modern world with mobiles.

Don't use your company internet and email if you don't want to be monitored. Thinking like that is stupid.

And why wouldn't company be able to monitor screens? They can assemble some security cameras for security reasons and naturally boss can also come to say "how's it going?" at any time.

• Like 1

No, in general the employer can't monitor the activities of the employees without consent, it is considered a violation of the privacy. Or that's the way I know it. And in this regard I'm not sure what the relationship is with the national laws; I understand that what the ECHR says is not binding.

Also, from what I understand this doesn't apply only to the specific case that personal use is not allowed. It's about the generic case of an employer spying on the employee. And I'm not sure it doesn't apply to your own cellphone.

No, in general the employer can't monitor the activities of the employees without consent, it is considered a violation of the privacy. Or that's the way I know it. And in this regard I'm not sure what the relationship is with the national laws; I understand that what the ECHR says is not binding.

Also, from what I understand this doesn't apply only to the specific case that personal use is not allowed. It's about the generic case of an employer spying on the employee. And I'm not sure it doesn't apply to your own cellphone.

Of course that depends on national laws, but AFAIK in France the employers must warn the employee that he is monitored, but he doesn't need to ask his consent.

Of course that depends on national laws, but AFAIK in France the employers must warn the employee that he is monitored, but he doesn't need to ask his consent.

ah, yes, that could be. It still isn't the case here, though, or it wouldn't make sense.

In the meanwhile I saw this case discussed in different places. I can understand that this is some news.

They babble tons of shit like the incredible corruption in russia or hungary, which is obviously true, but actually, the EU is no better in any aspects! It is corrupt beyond salvation. The leaders only care for their own profit, they absolutely dont care for ordinary people, even if it means betraying their own country. (well what can we expect from filthy liberals?)

To hell with EU, it deserves to collapse. And I hope that beautiful day will come as soon as possible.

i agree. Politicians should follow the voters, and stop giving money to the members that complain and pretend, sucking money without looking at the union.

Why did we take all these guys on board; what a stupid decision.

This is worrying me now: https://www.all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-gun-ban-GENVAL-IMCO-LIBE-Commission-Council-JURI-update/st05662-re05.en16.pdf

Especialy parts like this:

Therefore, semi-automatic firearms with a fixed loading device allowing to fire a high number of rounds, as well as semi-automatic firearm in combination with a removable loading device with a high number of rounds should be prohibited for civilian use. Such loading devices, such as fixed or detachable magazines, as well as feeding belts, should also be prohibited. When individuals are found to be in the possession of such loading devices these should be seized, as well as any semi-automatic centre fire firearms to which these could be fitted, even if the possession of these firearms was authorised. These individuals should also be deprived from their authorisation.

If i understand this correctly, they propose that if you own a pistol with detachable magazine, it should be confiscated. 

What i fail to understand, is why.

How come, that people insane enough to think that disarming honest citizens will help security, can make decisions in this world?

• Like 1

Coming from a country that lived what happened in1968, you should be cautious by using 'dictatorship' word, mate

COntent deleted

• Like 1

Iam a gun owner. I carry my gun with me wherever i go, and it newer vas a problem, i never shot anyone, and i am not planning to shoot anyone ever, unles my life would be threatened. I am an onest law abiding citizen.

I bet all the maniacs that ended up shooting someone for futile or no motives thought the same. And then they freaked out.

You want to defend yourself if your life is threatened? A revolver will do just fine.

So why am i to be punished by the european dictatorship? How the hell Can politicians i never voted for make decisions for me? what the f*ck did i ever do to anyone? What can i do? How to stop this madness?

Like for everybody else, you are welcome to get out and stop taking our money.

Another option is that you learn something about democracy.

Like for everybody else, you are welcome to get out and stop taking our money.

Another option is that you learn something about democracy.

Ah yeah typical. Only Westerners know about democracy, we Easterners know nothing about it, and only take your money. No wonder your governments feel so entitled to dictate to citizens of other countries, but it was allways like that. And allways will be. 

• Like 1

Iam Calling things, what they are!

they want to disarm natives to start NWO Year 1984 with sharia multiculti and all that crap

i am also gun owner and i see what happens - doctors are being told to obey ramadan fasting in invaders camps , women are being rape and police is told to shut up etc 

fucking leftist westernians want to force whole europe to act like shizophrenia (from one side lgtb promoting, from other side completely opposite sharia, from third side feminism - an explosive mixture that won't work ) 

leftists want to ban many things, put high taxes to pay social benefits for those who do not work etc. 

George Soros money-funded organizations try to make mess in Europe and paid-lefists try to ban all what natives like and used to as a tradition to destroy national states, 

some very very rich guys (so called Bildeberg club ? Rothschilds and Soros and FED , or Putin agents bribed and blackmailed ?) really want to make civil war, and westernians fail to see it , instead avoid crisis, they want to push others to crisis, 

the result of this mess will be - more and more street violence, disarming people to make them defenseless, than from one side growing nazis from other side islamic movements - it will only lead to bloodbath 

How the hell Can politicians i never voted for make decisions for me? what the f*ck did i ever do to anyone? What can i do? How to stop this madness?  

EU will break, the sooner , the better, i hope before islamic violence will hit our streets, before total bankrupcy of social care system due to abuse, 

central Europe should build alliance of Poland, Czech, Hungary, Slovakia and others if they want, EU is suicidal now and starts to be dictating others what to do and banning things , EU acts nowadays like suicidal one who keep someones hand very tight forcing him to jump from the roof together 

How come, that people insane enough to think that disarming honest citizens will help security, can make decisions in this world?

leftists were always supporting criminals, they wanted good conditions in prisons, they wanted gym in prison, they wanted low sentences - they never cared about victims, they never cared about property rights (which are essential in USA )

Coming from a country that lived what happened in1968, you should be cautious by using 'dictatorship' word, mate 

EU starts to do things which commies were doing when interfering with freedom of speech (now called political correctness, hate speech crimes etc), personal freedoms (property, tax issues) , gun rights (it was commies who disarmed us after 1945) 

European Commision was 

EU wants to ban things globally for whole Europe, not respecting rights of conservatives and other countries opinions 

---------------------------------------

idiots from left wing believe that gun owners only want to do shootings, gosh , what an idiocy, 

shootings and crimes are from illegal guns, not from legal ones registered by police, controlled by police, after proper tests 

EU which now exist has no sense, i hope there will be more "exits" , if UK will make Brexit, than few other countries would follow, in my country now more and more people say about Polexit, but yet there is no political will to make referendum and such referendum would not yet been won, 

but if some islamic violence would hit us, than probably it would, 

Iam a gun owner. I carry my gun with me wherever i go, and it newer vas a problem, i never shot anyone, and i am not planning to shoot anyone ever, unles my life would be threatened

i hope our law would be closer to Czech/Swiss/Finish/Austrian, now there is here movement to make easier gun right, 

now i can have 10 guns but i cannot carry them, 

i am owner too, i have M4+red dot , AKMS, Glock (with some special triggers), HK SPF9 perfect fitting hand like Walther P99 but HK has better trigger, (CZ75 is too big for my hand, with all respect Mirek - sorry, i haven't bought Czech CZ 75 - i am too small to that gun, bolt release button is too far from my thumb finger, if they made it for small hands and 1 hand use - i would buy CZ 75 Phantom), Mossberg 590, but i cannot carry pistols (of course noone carries rifles, hehe), i must carry them only unloaded to shooting yard (empty magazine) cause still commie law regulations are lasting , and commies were allowing carrying guns only to their own agents, despite 26 years of so called "freedom" many commie-time regulations were not reverted to pre-WW2 regulations (including very very high punishment for bribery before 1939, self defence laws, anti-burglary rights including traps for burglars etc.) 

thousands of Poles are now making gun licenses seeing how Europe changes into dangerous, in few years more and more applications for gun permit are being put to police , a lot of people pass exams and get gun permits (Poland was one of most disarmed countries in world, one of most disarmed countries in Europe, due to communism we had dozens times less guns than France or Germany or Sweden per capita, for example stats say that in France or Germany there is ca 2 dozens guns per capita, in Poland 1 gun, commies were banning guns for civilians since 1945) , this map (except UK) clearly shows division of post commie and west ,

QKdLjU2.jpg

but they make those bans to make natives defenseless when they will use islamic invaders to create civil war - than to start things prescribed in Orwells novel "Year 1984", islamic invaders are just tool in hands of "nwo" to create some kind of dictature without social care, without privacy (more violence, more supervision and "anti-terror laws" giving police right to wiretype anyone anywhere) and they want to make one-soviet-like state instead of union of sovereign national states , 

thanx god we have conservative government , without it EU would push here thousands of rapefugees demanding sharia and benefits for 6 kids and free flats , 

Vishehrad group citizens should arm themselves and not obey EU Commision leftist dictatorship - in 2025 or 2030 Europe will be very very not safe place , lets hope civil war will miss us and our kids, Poles, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks should keep together if we want our women and daughters to walk without problem to theater at evening and if we want our property to be kept under protection, Italian court already gave sentence that poor person can steal (guy was homeless and stolen some food, of course it was not big crime but it was theft and law should give even 1 day sentence just to say that property must be secured and noone should steal, but court said guy is not guilty)- which changes property attitude in general because property in EU starts to be disputable and arbitrary cause someone is poor, next time someone will robe your PC cause he is poor and he needs to play, 

• Like 2

Only Westerners know about democracy

didn't say that. But that westerners have much more experience with that is a fact.

we Easterners know nothing about it, and only take your money.

no, some easterners know nothing about it, take our money, and then complain and pretend. Voting? Nah, that's not important. We take the money and we do what we want.

No wonder your governments feel so entitled to dictate to citizens of other countries

so let me get your thinking straight: we take your money, we do as we say, we don't care about votes, because you are dictators.

It's pretty clear to me who is the dictator, here

Democracy, hahahahaha.... Dont make me laugh! Western "democracy" is indeed some kind of liberal dictatorship. Just look at the cartoon I posted a little earlier! Thats the truth! That is your "democracy". And you are upset that we "eastern barbarians" dont want that liberal filth, flooding from "enlightened" western countries? Are you upset that we dont want your "refugees"? 

no, I'm upset by all this whining about dictatorships, and yet no one GTFO, and everyone is happy to stay here and suck money, without even the slightest respect for democracy. You don't like it? Leave, or learn how a vote works. We have some rules here.

This is pure hypocrisy.

Oh, and let's not forget that you want to lecture the longest lasting democracies, not to mention some of the biggest economic and industrial powers, of the planet.

So many are pretty much against the whole thing, that I don't believe this will see a light or the proposal will at least be very heavily modified to a pretty much different proposal.

Content deleted 

• Like 2

THIS!

What money are you talking about? I never got a f*cking penny form you.  I work 8.5-12 hours a day 5days a week to earn my money.   

If you mean the money from the EU funds, that goes to companies, and most of the bigger companies in my country are owned by Western owners, so the money go right back west. The money that goes to local companies find theyr ways back west by ways of using us as a source of cheap resources. They dont pour money to us just for fun of it, they either circle the money right back to theyr own pockets, or they use it as bribe, to make our shortsighted politicians to do as the west dictates.

The exact same happens here in Hungary too... :(

And I completely agree with Vilas. Fuck the damned EU. Poland, Hungary, Czech republic and Slovakia should quit the EU as soon as possible and form an alliance, both economically and militarily. Then I would absolutely dont care what the EU does, how long Islam conquers the "enlightened" west, and eliminates the last traces of western culture. Here in the "barbaric" "untolerant" east, we could at least live in peace.

• Like 1

peace, safety on streets - those things are most important, just like personal property safety, like some social care system that should not been abused and should not bankrupt , like transparency and privacy - which is abused "due to war on terror", 

Divide Et Impera  - old Roman (Ancient Rome) rule how to rule people by dividing them into groups that cannot fight ruler, just fight between each other (multiculti is example of this rule, consequence of multiculti is strong intel, supervision , "patriot act" and such like things leading to unlimited power of politicians connected with some corporations and secret services which in fact are like family-companies "all within family" ) 

safety street to walk at evening - are priority 

Can we keep the foul language out of forum posts and please keep things civil. I would hate to have to ban users from this thread for not following the forum rules.  :292:

What money are you talking about? I never got a f*cking penny form you.  I work 8.5-12 hours a day 5days a week to earn my money.

the money is meant for your government, so that it can be invested to improve the economy, not for you to go to the beach.

So you don't take money from me, but the street you drive on does. If not, you better choose another government.

As to the GTFO and voting, I was against Getting the fuck IN at first place, we allready have been in "unions" before and it never worked good for us. I allways voted only the Eurosceptic parties, sadly they never got the majority

so, wait, are you talking about... a vote? Wow, and you don't complain? So when *you* vote it's fine, but when *we* vote then we are dictators?

So you see, the first dictators are in your own country. Complain about them, not about us. As far as I'm concerned you are free to go, and so are the others. Actually, I would be happy to have you out of here.

But strangely, the only country that could seriously leave (and I don't think it will) doesn't complain about dictatorships (it does complain about lack of independence, which is obvious), it doesn't think it's a colony (actually, according to your standards, it probably makes colonies), and doesn't take any money; it is actually a donor. Quite interesting, don't you think?

You want us to GTFO? Then we are in agreement, unfortunately, Your governments wants theyr colonies, and our governments want theyr bribes, so GTFO is highly unlikely.

ah, yes, the old colonies thing. Fantastic. I still have to understand what I do with the colonies in the union, dragging down the whole economy, not to mention all the very irritating complains about dictatorships. I don't have the impression it's a smart choice.

And if I want colonies in the union (which makes no sense at all), why don't I want Ukraine, Turkey, Morocco? Are they bad colonies? You know, according to Wikipedia Turkey has almost 8 times the population of the Czech Republic. That would be a much better colony, if you allow me.

Content deleted